Rich: Geno on Tuck's recovery | The Boneyard

Rich: Geno on Tuck's recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Saw the title and said oh no, not again. Please give a break to us old people.

Reaction Score
Best news so far! Really looking forward to seeing her this year. And to think we have 3 more seasons to watch her.

JS

Reaction Score
Saw the title and said oh no, not again. Please give a break to us old people.
Wouldn't wanta lose any of you us old people.

Tuck's injury is now Tuck's recovery.

And that he said she looks great is . . . well, great.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Let's line them up by class in UConn:

Sophomore: Butler, Chong, and Tuck

Freshman: Williams, Nurse, Ekmark, and Edwards

HS Senior: Collier, Boykin, Samuelson​

That's ten pretty good players, all of whom will play for multiple seasons.

I like our chances.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
To me, Tuck is the X factor this year. If she's truly healthy and can develop like she would have in a normal sophomore season, that'll go a long way to negating the key losses of Dolson and Hartley.

Reaction Score
Good news for Morgan, her family and friends.

Good news for the team, coaches and fans.

Bad news for opponents.

Reaction Score
Butler is actually part of the freshman class since she will have three years of eligibility after this year.

UcM: that's the way I see it as well. She will be a soph when the new frosh become sophs....at that point Tuck and Chong will be juniors, I believe.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Butler is actually part of the freshman class since she will have three years of eligibility after this year.
It's weird, we've discussed this ad nauseam, but people still seem to mess that up??? Butler is a Soph (school wise) this year, but basically nothing (redshirt) basketball wise this year. Next year she will be a Soph basketball wise ( a Jr school wise). Same as Williams, Edwards, Ekmark and Nurse. That's her class for basketball purposes.

I've explained it 3 or 4 times myself (besides all the others). Maybe everyone has me on "ignore"??

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Morgan has the skills and savvy to be one of the best players in the country. I hope she is healthy enough to show everyone that.

I'm probably one of the most cautious in terms of expectations for a player following serious leg injuries, but all reports are sounding really good. More optimistic about it now.

Reaction Score
meyers7 said:
It's weird, we've discussed this ad nauseam, but people still seem to mess that up??? Butler is a Soph (school wise) this year, but basically nothing (redshirt) basketball wise this year. Next year she will be a Soph basketball wise ( a Jr school wise). Same as Williams, Edwards, Ekmark and Nurse. That's her class for basketball purposes.

I've explained it 3 or 4 times myself (besides all the others). Maybe everyone has me on "ignore"??

Hmmm... Were you saying something?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Who could ignore you. Always interesting, even when dead wrong.:cool:

Reaction Score
Have Pulido and Lawlor left the team?

The official roster still shows them, which makes me smile. They stepped up when the team needed them for practices and such, and TLaw turned out to be a bit of a deadeye 3-point shooter.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
If you recall, at one point in their HS careers, Morgan was rated #1, ahead of MoJet and Stweie. Before the injury.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If you recall, at one point in their HS careers, Morgan was rated #1, ahead of MoJet and Stewie. Before the injury.

That was definitely an oversight though...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
That was definitely an oversight though...
I wouldnt say... Morgan was on a highly ranked team that played the best of the best. of course we can say what we wanna after the fact(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom