Rich: Geno on KML | The Boneyard

Rich: Geno on KML

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Here is what Auriemma had to say regarding Mosqueda-Lewis’ playing status for Friday’s game against the College of Charleston at the Gulf Coast Showdown in Estero, Fla. …

“She’s dying to go to Florida, whether or not she’s dying to play I don’t know,’’ Auriemma said. “It’s a great resort. The weather’s supposed to be nice. So I guarantee you Tuesday when the plane gets ready to go she’ll be smiling and happy, I know that.’’

LINK

Reaction Score
I saw KML at the local Starbucks this morning and she looked OK.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I saw KML at the local Starbucks this morning and she looked OK.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw KML pass out at the UCONN Dairy Barn last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Reaction Score
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw KML pass out at the UCONN Dairy Barn last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
LOL. Bueller? Bueller? Anyone Bueller?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

Damn that lactose intolerance!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul