Rich: Faris a model of consistency | The Boneyard

Rich: Faris a model of consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
Ultra-reliable, but still improving. And we hear we're going to see evidence of that this year.

"I think when you come to a program like this and we have the coaching staff that we have, they're never going to let you settle,'' Faris said. "And I'm not going to stop here."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya played as hard as anyone I've seen. Kelly is right up there with her.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i wonder if she really wanted to leave/transfer, or if he's being metaphorical... She was homesick, ready to head back home to Indiana and unsure where she would fit on a reigning national championship team that featured All-Americans Tina Charles and Maya Moore.

UConn's exhibition opener against Assumption Nov. 3 when she finished with 10 points, six rebounds, six assists and three steals in 27 minutes.

I know i read the box score, but i'm not sure i recalled her being semi close to a triple-double. the rebounds and assists (along with the steals) is probably not a surprise and i realize it was Assumption, but 10 points from her is fantastic and hopefully she continues with something similar to that. She's just a sensational player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom