Rich Elliott on Gabby | The Boneyard

Rich Elliott on Gabby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
``I feel like there’s a little bit more on my shoulders this year, especially with the position I’m in compared to last year,’’ Williams said. ``So I’m going to need to contribute a lot more and I think I’m ready for it. I’m excited. I think I’m getting more confident in calling for the ball. My jump shot I’m more confident in. And going into things like this I feel like can do that a lot more, be more aggressive.’’

http://litchfieldcountysports.com/s...his-time-around-by-rich-elliott/#.VtxaIfkrJD9

Reaction Score
No mention of the knee brace/sleeve. Does anyone know why she has it? Forgot which leg was the acl. Hope its nothing.

JS

Reaction Score
Man, it's great to see something by Rich. Been wondering lately where he ended up and was about to make inquiries. Is this free lance or a more permanent association? May need to edit the links.

Reaction Score
I think Rich has been on Litchfield County sports for the last year. I remember during the Dayton post-game press conference he was with them.

Reaction Score
I Heart Gabby !!!! I've noticed the K-tape on her shoulder and wonder/worry what the situation is there. I trust Rosemary & company that Gabby can play without doing further damage ... but as I heal from shoulder surgery, I just hope she's not in too, too much pain. Such a great kid ... I wonder what she could do without any injury issues!!!

Reaction Score
I Heart Gabby !!!! I've noticed the K-tape on her shoulder and wonder/worry what the situation is there. I trust Rosemary & company that Gabby can play without doing further damage ... but as I heal from shoulder surgery, I just hope she's not in too, too much pain. Such a great kid ... I wonder what she could do without any injury issues!!!
From what I have heard, the shoulder "tape" is there ONLY to cover a tattoo which are "no-no's" in Geno's camp. I was concerned, though, to see the knee support she was wearing yesterday. Hopefully it is nothing to be concerned about?

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
No mention of the knee brace/sleeve. Does anyone know why she has it? Forgot which leg was the acl. Hope its nothing.
Right knee.
Not sure why she had the sleeve. She seems to be moving fine and playing like her usual disruptive self.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Right knee.
Not sure why she had the sleeve. She seems to be moving fine and playing like her usual disruptive self.
Knock on wood, both Gabby and Morgan are moving very well.

Reaction Score
MJL: very glad you put that link up for us; and RICH, I hope you will soon be listed back with the other horde members so we can reap again the benefits of your take on things with some regularity. Nice that you are doing what you seem to love.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
wow... where you been? no post in a while, happy to see you. Also no TV time in a long time

also surprised you didn't know about the taped shoulder

Reaction Score
Right knee.

She was wearing the sleeve on the left knee. I'm glad that's not the ACL knee . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom