Rich Elliot: Banks Proved To Be A Game Changer | The Boneyard

Rich Elliot: Banks Proved To Be A Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"With the Huskies leading 11-7 with 15:04 remaining in the half, Banks checked in for the first time. Less than two minutes later, they led 21-7."
It's a minor point but as I remember it all 3 freshmen checked in at that time and all helped break the game open.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
"With the Huskies leading 11-7 with 15:04 remaining in the half, Banks checked in for the first time. Less than two minutes later, they led 21-7."
It's a minor point but as I remember it all 3 freshmen checked in at that time and all helped break the game open.

Yes, they all did and I have a question about that. One account made it sounds like Geno was unhappy with some of the starters and decided to put all the freshman in. Which he did, but if you watch the sequence, he turns to the bench and sends KML to the scorers table. She is there waiting but the action hasn't stopped. Geno paces a bit, then turns to the bench and tells either Kiah or Bri, forget which, to go in. KML comes back to the bench, not sure why, but then heads back to the scorers table so they can both check in. A little time goes by, then Geno turns and tells the third one to go in. Maybe a minor point, but his initial reaction wasn't to sub in all three, he definitely picked one, then decided on two, and only later decided to send in all three. I wonder what was going on in his head as he thought through the options.

Reaction Score
All three played important roles, but Banks was operating on a whole other plane when she got moving. It's not often a freshman gets in a zone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom