Rich: Buck Battles For Consistency | The Boneyard

Rich: Buck Battles For Consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"It's still a bit of a struggle, but it's much better now,'' Buck said. "I'm at least confident in many areas. If I'm off the ball I feel OK. If I'm on defense, I'm good. But I'm still not as confident with the ball. But other than that, I think I'm doing a lot better.''

LINK

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Sometimes I feel like we as fans could help Heather with her confidence. I think if I were attending a game in which we could expect her to play significant minutes, I'd bring some kind of appropriate sign, like "Go Heather!" or something more clever.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Encouraging words from HB. Just keep it simple and do what you are good at. You will find your niche.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I admire Heather's self-awareness, her honesty and her determination. I'm rooting for her.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Any positive contribution she can give this year will be great.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Any positive contribution she can give this year will be great.

I liked Buck's performance on the baseline in the 2-3 zone.......a lot. Stef in the middle. I'm betting we'll see a lot more than 3 mins of this zone on Monday. She was also very active on defense in the m2m.

Reaction Score
Heather is taking baby steps to get her results and everyday and evry game she will realize her full potential. Inch by inch its a cinch..........Go Heather.......She needs post positive reinforcement than all the other players combined. Geno and staff are finally get to the root of her issues.......

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i applaud her for her honesty and hard work. i do have to admit she really LOOKS like a basketball player. i think we all are rooting for her big time. whenever she does something good in a game, there's an extra roar from the crowd. i hope it makes her feel good. fans certainly are aware of her struggles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom