Rhett Lashlee - Ice water in the desert | The Boneyard

Rhett Lashlee - Ice water in the desert

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
After rushing for an SEC regular-season record 543 yards in last Saturday’s 56-3 victory over Arkansas, Auburn now leads the conference in rushing, averaging more than 300 yards per game.

My Favorite Part!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Let's hope he decides to stay at UConn if he succeeds as OC here.

Unfortately that probability is low however for now let's enjoy the present and not worry about that. If this staff turns things around that will be a nice problem to have. Matt Rhule is at Baylor as a reward for the success he had at Temple. I hope we have those kind of problems.

Reaction Score
After 6 years of morbid offense we have reason to be encouraged. Thank you David Benedict for bringing hope and excitment to UCONN football.

How Rhett Lashlee helped save Gus Malzahn's job at Auburn
This is why I'm sticking with my prediction of 5 wins minimum.... That offense was offensive for far too long.. Yes we had/have challenges on that side of the ball (primarily OL) but we weren't that bad... Those damn coaching staffs didn't have a clue...

Reaction Score
You could see the a huge difference in the UConn offenses in the spring game. They were better organized, they executed better, they had purpose and pace. I'm very excited.

Palatine - it is great to see this positive side of you back!... and better than ever :D

Reading all of your negativity in recent years made me wonder if anything could turn you positive again. And yes, I totally understood why you were so angry and flummoxed by what you were watching, game after game after game.

I do not mean it as a shot at you... not at all. For in particular last year with Diaco was so painful and embarrassing to watch that I honestly believe you could have randomly picked someone out of the stands and that person - man, woman or child - could have run the team better than that clueless idiot.

It is amazing what competency with a healthy sprinkling of enthusiasm can do: I for one am very happy to see the positive Palatine back! Like you sir, I am actually really looking forward to this season, and the next few years. Let's get it started!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Unfortately that probability is low however for now let's enjoy the present and not worry about that. If this staff turns things around that will be a nice problem to have. Matt Rhule is at Baylor as a reward for the success he had at Temple. I hope we have those kind of problems.
The northeast looks like a nice place to spend the next 10-20 years right now. You never know.

Reaction Score
Palatine - it is great to see this positive side of you back!... and better than ever :D

Reading all of your negativity in recent years made me wonder if anything could turn you positive again. And yes, I totally understood why you were so angry and flummoxed by what you were watching, game after game after game.

I do not mean it as a shot at you... not at all. For in particular last year with Diaco was so painful and embarrassing to watch that I honestly believe you could have randomly picked someone out of the stands and that person - man, woman or child - could have run the team better than that clueless idiot.

It is amazing what competency with a healthy sprinkling of enthusiasm can do: I for one am very happy to see the positive Palatine back! Like you sir, I am actually really looking forward to this season, and the next few years. Let's get it started!

I appreciate the call out but I have been quite positive about Lashee since he arrived and each year I predict an undefeated season.

I agree it is hard to be positive when you are 3-9 and the head coach can't get out of his own way.

Reaction Score
The northeast looks like a nice place to spend the next 10-20 years right now. You never know.

Somebody sent this to me today:

upload_2017-8-17_13-14-20.jpg

I sure hope that holds true to this season and beyond!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom