Rhapsody in Blue | The Boneyard

Rhapsody in Blue

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed that UConn's first five games this year are all against opponents that wear some shade of blue as their predominant uniform color? Not to mention that UConn wears "national flag blue" itself.

The Big East seems to be a league that has the blues -- in addition to UConn's opponents thus far (including Villanova tonight), DePaul also wears blue. Marquette is blue and gold, with blue the predominant color. I believe Providence wears black, as would be appropriate for Friars. Georgetown seems to wear gray and black. I don't know what color(s) Butler wears, but at least St. John's breaks the pattern with red uniforms.

At least orange is not in the Big East's color wheel, now that Syracuse has left the conference.

Reaction Score
Blue is something you feel overtime such as not having money for gas or you're late for a meeting and your car won't start. It could be your wife emptied your bank account and ran off with the gardener and left you with three kids and you need to feed and clothe them. Oh and get them to school and do the laundry. Oh and then make diner then get them to do homework and then put them to bed. I don't have no time for work any more Blues but somebody got to pay the rent. It just gets worse so I won't do the 2nd verse.

Reaction Score
Blue is something you feel overtime such as not having money for gas or you're late for a meeting and your car won't start. It could be your wife emptied your bank account and ran off with the gardener and left you with three kids and you need to feed and clothe them. Oh and get them to school and do the laundry. Oh and then make diner then get them to do homework and then put them to bed. I don't have no time for work any more Blues but somebody got to pay the rent. It just gets worse so I won't do the 2nd verse.
Or Blues brought on by OT in the NCAA tournament..... May we always be blessed with double-digit wins in regulation!!! Go Huskies!!!!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I guess we're doing this.

Born To Be Blue - Trigger Hippy

Reaction Score
Or Blues brought on by OT in the NCAA tournament..... May we always be blessed with double-digit wins in regulation!!! Go Huskies!!!!!
The last couple of losses in the Semi's definitely gave me Blues.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom