Revisions | The Boneyard

Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I am not an expert on this but don't discount the possibility that a prior year's score could be revised up for 2009/2010 - if someone graduates within 6 years.
Another words - keep it real - we will be fine.

Reaction Score
I agree- as long as we are showing progress and our improvement is significant the NCAA will not keep us out of post season play.

Reaction Score
Yes, because the class of 2010 has been such a boon to this program over the last 5 years.

The gift that keeps on giving.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
-I know Calhoun repeatedly said Gavin was a couple of classes away from graduating, but I'm pretty sure he never actually finished up his coursework. I know Jeff Adrien and maybe also AJ Price were in the same boat the year before. I'll never understand why a 2ND SEMESTER SENIOR just decides to flunk out a couple of weeks from the finish line. Anyway, maybe they can get Gavin back in the classroom, but that is highly doubtful because he is probably playing anywhere and everywhere around the world just to make a living for himself.

-I would assume Stanley is a lost cause based on his academic issues during his time at UConn.

-For all the crap Dyson gets on this board, he was the only one of the bunch who actually graduated. Let's give the kid a little credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom