Reviewing the Tape: Sid Wilson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Reviewing the Tape: Sid Wilson

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The team was clearly trying to force it to him when he came in. That's good to see. I'm sure he'll be fine after awhile as long as we keep expectations reasonable. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Sid makes us both bigger and more athletic without losing any speed. Once he shakes the rust off he'll be a solid part of the rotation. Really clear analysis, thank you.

Reaction Score
Hurley said that they did not prepare him in practice yet to get in with the offense. That's why he looked lost..defensively too I'm sure.

Reaction Score
I think lazy is pretty harsh. He definitely looked a bit lost in some situations but I think we also need to acknowledge that practice cannot replicate a game atmosphere and it's going to take some time for him to get in the flow of things.

It is very harsh, and the judgement of someone who is clearly confusing tentative with lazy . . .

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Really a nice summary. Instincts seem good, and playing time will polish off the rough spots as he learns to play with these guys and they with him.

Reaction Score
First time on the court in a couple of years. Cut the guy a break. He will be fine as he defines his role and gets into the rotation. He may be of great value in the Arizona game against the 6'6 Randolph who is scoring 18 a game. We will get an idea of Wilson's defensive capabilities.
Hard to believe he'll get significant run against zona after playing 4 minutes against UMass Lowell

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom