Reunited: Megan and Evina | The Boneyard

Reunited: Megan and Evina

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Came across this fun behind-the-scenes video from the 2017 McDAA game. In addition to M&E, plenty of other recognizable faces:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Bet to them it seems like both yesterday and half a lifetime away.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Watching this again made me realize something about Megan...

At the beginning, notice that it says it’s going to be both her and Evina, but when all is said and done, Megan doesn’t say a lot.

I’ve always worried that the quiet we see from Megan was a result of something going on at UConn. A shift in confidence? And underlying unhappiness? I don’t know... just something.

Seeing this from Megan and really thinking about it makes me more confident that it’s just her nature. Whew. :oops:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

At the beginning, notice that it says it’s going to be both her and Evina, but when all is said and done, Megan doesn’t say a lot.

I’ve always worried that the quiet we see from Megan was a result of something going on at UConn. A shift in confidence? And underlying unhappiness? I don’t know... just something.

Seeing this from Megan and really thinking about it makes me more confident that it’s just her nature. Whew. :oops:
I’ve said this before about Megan. She is intelligent, quiet and introspective. You would probably never guess that she could be the smartest person in the room, even though she’s usually the smartest person in the room.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There's a saying in the business world (and maybe others): If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room. I don't know who said it (first).
There are many attributions for that remark including Confucius. IDK if I agree with it. I believe there is no better way to influence people than to be more knowledgeable and prepared than everyone else.

JS

Reaction Score
I believe there is no better way to influence people than to be more knowledgeable and prepared than everyone else.
Ay, there's the rub.

Relying on my incorrect perception that I was the smartest, I often wasn't well enough prepared to recognize that I wasn't the most knowledgeable either.

That must explain my lack of influence. Unless I'm missing something.

Reaction Score

I'm sure Megan's personality has much to do with Evina being primary in their little video, but it also may be due to the fact that Evina is a journalism and electronic media major... at least she was at TN...

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I'm sure Megan's personality has much to do with Evina being primary in their little video, but it also may be due to the fact that Evina is a journalism and electronic media major... at least she was at TN...
Maybe she can dip her toe into ESPN. An added bonus for attending UConn!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I can just see VolNation raising H about UConn and some recruiting violations on Evina going to ESPN. Maybe they will send something to the SEC to forward to the NCAA.
Evina is already signed with UConn, so ESPN can hire her as a summer intern if they feel like it. She can work with Rebecca. If VN complains, all I can say is, “Sorry, but not sorry...” :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom