Resident Alien | The Boneyard

Resident Alien

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Alien ship crashes before completing its mission (release a device that kills all humans). The alien can morph into the body of any human. He becomes a doctor in a small Colorado town.

The longer he's on Earth the more he likes humanity. Kinda the opposite of me.

I like the show but the 8.1/10 rating is a bit too high. The alien is a bit too much Mork, and his odd behavior is too easily ignored. I'm only on episode 3, but I'd be surprised if his odd behavior isn't eventually passed off as Asperger's.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is a very funny show. In the first season the relationship (as it develops) between the alien and the kid is great. The guy who plays the mayor is also very good. Good cast up and down from the sheriff to the deputy to the very quirky gals who find the alien attractive.

Will be interesting if they can maintain the momentum in the season season.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
This is a very funny show. In the first season the relationship (as it develops) between the alien and the kid is great. The guy who plays the mayor is also very good. Good cast up and down from the sheriff to the deputy to the very quirky gals who find the alien attractive.

Agreed on the relationship with the kid. Very well done. And now that I'm toward the end of season one, I can see where they're going with other characters.

Not a big fan of the mayor character. Not sure how to take him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Agreed on the relationship with the kid. Very well done. And now that I'm toward the end of season one, I can see where they're going with other characters.

Not a big fan of the mayor character. Not sure how to take him.

I just watched season 2 episode 10 which is really season 3 episode 1. There were literally 6 months between episode 9 and 10.

Anyways. Both the kids are great. Keep watching. The mayor gets more developed. Everyone in town is as weird as the alien (almost). Yes, Tudyk is completely over the top. But it works.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

The sheriff character has looked familiar since the first episode. Just realized why. The sheriff (Cleavon Little) in Blazing Saddles.

1C107BD0-54FF-47AA-AB35-2D0354CBAFAC.jpeg

4BD69A35-F726-49D1-9605-DCC312CF3E3E.jpeg

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Rewatching this show. Even better the second time. I'm picking up on a few things I didn't catch the first time.

Elderly patient to Alien Doc: How am I?

Doc: Do you enjoy Christmas?

Old guy: Yes, very much!

Doc: Celebrate it by June this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member