Reppin UConn at the Sugar Bowl | The Boneyard

Reppin UConn at the Sugar Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I found myself in New Orleans last night. I got tickets for the game tomorrow. I'll wear UConn gear, should be pretty safe. I've had a few verbal sparring matches with some 'Ville fans. At least we beat em. Vast majority of fans here are for Louisville, but that could be skewed because its only a 7 hour drive from Gainesville. Atmosphere here is pretty awesome. Just saw the parade through the French quarter with bowl officials, wives, etc. I think the teams must've come through, but we missed them. So who do I root for? I don't really care either way for Florida, Ville is still technically Big East, but that's dead. Fire DeLeone.

Reaction Score
Ville is still technically Big East, but that's dead. Fire DeLeone.
michael+and+fredo+corleone.jpg

Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Reaction Score
I found myself in New Orleans last night. I got tickets for the game tomorrow. I'll wear UConn gear, should be pretty safe. I've had a few verbal sparring matches with some 'Ville fans. At least we beat em.

I was in Tampa for the last week and as the SC and Michigan fans started to arrive on Sunday I got into a little banter match with an SC fan. I found it kind of funny that he forgot that Papa Johns Bowl game...

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Nice job reppin' UConn down in Orleans.

If it's not UConn, it's crap. them all. Fire DeLeone.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Way to Rep the Huskies!

I'm planning a trip to europe this summer and you better believe I'll be bleeding blue all over the airport, tourist attractions etc. During my last major overseas trip I was sitting at JFK waiting for a flight to Germany wearing a uconn hoodie and a couple of guys on the same flight walked over and introduced themselves as UConn grads, 10 years before me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom