Reported Elsewhere? Best Basketball In The World | The Boneyard

Reported Elsewhere? Best Basketball In The World

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I looked up from the keyboard to see a guest commentator on ESPN's Sports Center say UConn's' team played the best basketball in the world, including all the professional and national teams of any gender. Anyone else catch it and who was it, an essentially bald middle aged guy?

Reaction Score
I certainly agree that UConn women play the best basketball in the world. But I'm really blown away by the overall quality of basketball played by all of the final four women's team. In terms of hard-nosed, disciplined basketball, this is certainly the highest quality final four that I can remember. The winner on Sunday night will have earned their trophies.

Reaction Score
I looked up from the keyboard to see a guest commentator on ESPN's Sports Center say UConn's' team played the best basketball in the world, including all the professional and national teams of any gender. Anyone else catch it and who was it, an essentially bald middle aged guy?
He was exactly correct!! I have grown to dislike the men's college BB and the NBA after watching the BEST basketball in the world played by the Uconn Lady Huskies!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom