Reported attendance today 22k | The Boneyard

Reported attendance today 22k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My . Fiasco has taken a bad program and turned it into the worst program in America. Can't wait for that next round of conference realignment. Can see our case now...."we suck on the field but we do it with love and respect so please Big (insert your name here, take us". Just flushing my money down the drain. So done....so done

Reaction Score
I would say between 5-7k actual. Looked like a spring game crowd.

At one point they showed Teggart making a FG against Rutgers and I remember looking at the seats under the scoreboard being filled, glanced over at the endless steel bleachers and thought about the good old days.

Reaction Score
Some people in the concourse, but way less than 10k there. 5-7k sounds about right. Miserable day all around - weather, teams, everything. UConn football has never sunk to a lower depth in the FBS era than it is at now. We got schooled in the 2nd half by an 0-11 team.

Diaco gets an F- in year one - whatever garbage heap he inherited from PP/GDL, he didn't do a single thing to improve it. Had enough of his happy talk. The results speak for themselves. The program's a mess.

Reaction Score
I was there. There is no way there was 22k there. Maybe 10k to start. It was less than spring practice by second half definitely. I left after SMU went up. Was wet, cold and had enough of the crapfest.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I think it said it was 22k distributed, but nowhere near that in the stands.

Also, I think I prefer Bob Debacle to Bob Fiasco but I could change my mind.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If there was 22K in and around the stadium, they must have counted everyone who went to Cabella's between 8am - 4pm and every car that drove by on I-84.

Reaction Score
I was there too.

5k-6K sounds about right.

22k is the number of people who aren't renewing next year. :)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We used Syracuse math.

If we'd have used Rutgers math, there would be been 63,000 there.

Reaction Score
We used Syracuse math.

If we'd have used Rutgers math, there would be been 63,000 there.

Rutgers had three sellouts this year. Did you see the Rutgers/Penn State or Rutgers/Michigan games? Place was a madhouse...and absolute sea of red.

The lowest attendance for a home game was over 48,000 for Howard. I don't think you can be making fun of them anymore for attendance.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Rutgers had three sellouts this year. Did you see the Rutgers/Penn State or Rutgers/Michigan games? Place was a madhouse...and absolute sea of red.

The lowest attendance for a home game was over 48,000 for Howard. I don't think you can be making fun of them anymore for attendance.

They sold out Penn State and Michigan?

Holy f---! That is seriously impressive!

Oh, that made me laugh.

The crickets and the tumbleweed will be back once the glow of winning Willie Wonka's golden ticket wears off.

Reaction Score
The experiment that Warde Manuel and Bob Diaco put together this season, is going to produce the lowest number of season tickets sold at Rentschler since it opened.

Big risk those guys took, in treating this season the way they did, and every single person that purchased a season ticket for this season got shafted, and fleeced of our money, and we all know it.

also: 22k distributed, doesn't mean 22k sold. I'm amazed they were able to give that many away. I couldn't give mine away.

Reaction Score
The experiment that Warde Manuel and Bob Diaco put together this season, is going to produce the lowest number of season tickets sold at Rentschler since it opened.

Big risk those guys took, in treating this season the way they did, and every single person that purchased a season ticket for this season got shafted, and fleeced of our money, and we all know it.

also: 22k distributed, doesn't mean 22k sold. I'm amazed they were able to give that many away. I couldn't give mine away.

The tickets aren't worth the paper they're printed on in the secondary market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate