Report From The Team Nurse | The Boneyard

Report From The Team Nurse

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This got by me in a superficial first read, but when you think about it that extraordinary fall run was beset with injuries. The USF game was a product of shrugging that off and re-energizing. The Nurse says it best:

“The beauty of our team is that, at some point, everybody will have their breakthrough,” Nurse said. “It goes around in circles and each and every game it’s somebody new, usually. But to have everybody in the form that we have right now with the energy — and where we are mentally and physically — is great.”

UConn Women Defeat South Florida, 100-49

Hopefully they won't lose the momentum tonight against the bruisers.

Reaction Score
This got by me in a superficial first read, but when you think about it that extraordinary fall run was beset with injuries. The USF game was a product of shrugging that off and re-energizing. The Nurse says it best:

“The beauty of our team is that, at some point, everybody will have their breakthrough,” Nurse said. “It goes around in circles and each and every game it’s somebody new, usually. But to have everybody in the form that we have right now with the energy — and where we are mentally and physically — is great.”

UConn Women Defeat South Florida, 100-49

Hopefully they won't lose the momentum tonight against the bruisers.

Rocky---make the most of the NURSE stories NOW. She is slipping away from us---into the WNBA/Europe--unless Geno can get that Canadian, I'm going to have to put my maple candy in storage.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kia has a special resonance in my fan heart, so @BroadwayVa don't remind me too often of the fleeting season. She's a wonderful mixture of tough and funny.

Reaction Score
Kia has a special resonance in my fan heart, so @BroadwayVa don't remind me too often of the fleeting season. She's a wonderful mixture of tough and funny.
She is, as many Canadians I know: Tough, kind, nice, funny, dedicated----I won't tell you how much I'm going to miss my Canadian.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom