Report from the Front | The Boneyard

Report from the Front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So just got back from the Men's basketball game against Loyola (MD). Sparse crowd and not much juice in the building. The boys played like the walking dead in this one, although they did get the "W". Ok, enough basketball, let's talk Emily. Her top (this pastel teal color thing) wasn't to my taste, but what do I know. The real show was below the waist - tight, and I mean PAINTED tight, gray slacks - so tight that one could clearly see her calfs, contours of her legs, etc. Her shoes were mega-high heels and looked straight off a Paris high couture runway. To be blunt, they looked kinky. And hot. Yes, Kinky and Hot. Total "A-Game" level stuff here. As usual, she hit it out of the park with her interviews and promotions work. In short, another great night at the XL Center.

Reaction Score
Wow. A young lady tring to break into sports journalism deserves far better than that. Do you ever ask yourself what you would feel about that post if it were your niece. Or is the Golden Rule just too damn complicated for you?

Reaction Score
John, you've really got to STOP! On behalf of other dads & uncles of UCONN coeds, I beg you! Get a grip.

Reaction Score
I can see I've touched a nerve - I had meant this to be good natured, but obviously failed. So apologies to Emily. This will be my last post on the matter.

Reaction Score
What's ironic is that your descriptions (and kudos on the word contours) are totally in sync with what's on TV every night on the 7pm entertainmant shows and the front pages of most internet homepages. While it may do a disservice to Emily on a visceral level, apparently millions of men AND women (mostly women I suspect) are soaking this up on a nightly basis. And the women will be the first to object when a guy like you unknowingly goes over the floating line in their head wherever it may be at the time.

But as a dad I agree please cut her a little more slack. She'll eventually realize how far to take her appeal and still be taken seriously. You might actually have done her a favor in that regard.

Reaction Score
So just got back from the Men's basketball game against Loyola (MD). Sparse crowd and not much juice in the building. The boys played like the walking dead in this one, although they did get the "W". Ok, enough basketball, let's talk Emily. Her top (this pastel teal color thing) wasn't to my taste, but what do I know. The real show was below the waist - tight, and I mean PAINTED tight, gray slacks - so tight that one could clearly see her calfs, contours of her legs, etc. Her shoes were mega-high heels and looked straight off a Paris high couture runway. To be blunt, they looked kinky. And hot. Yes, Kinky and Hot. Total "A-Game" level stuff here. As usual, she hit it out of the park with her interviews and promotions work. In short, another great night at the XL Center.

Dude, not cool. Emily is certainly a pretty girl, but she has also been a terrific ambassador for the school. She's also an intelligent, well spoken, young women. Let's not creep on this site, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom