gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
DH=10?
give me a break its game 1
JA score too low
Agree with AG and BA

Reaction Score
Were we watching the same JA? He didn't force anything and stayed within the flow of the offense. He ended up with a pretty efficient 17. Can his pressure defense improve? Sure, but dont let the stuff prior to the game affect your judgement. Jalen was fine tonight

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Game 1 vs SCSU

E. Cobb- 5.9
C. Vital- 6.2
T. Smith- 6.5
A. Gilbert- 8.0
J. Adams- 6.7
I. Whaley- 5.7
B. Adams- 7.8
T. Polley- 5.8
K. Williams- 5.9
J. Carlton- 5.3

D. Hurley- 10
Dance team- 2.6

How about just A, B, C, D, and F grades and maybe incompletes. Much easier to understand than this new math garbage

Reaction Score
Game 1 vs SCSU

E. Cobb- 5.9
C. Vital- 6.2
T. Smith- 6.5
A. Gilbert- 8.0
J. Adams- 6.7
I. Whaley- 5.7
B. Adams- 7.8
T. Polley- 5.8
K. Williams- 5.9
J. Carlton- 5.3

D. Hurley- 10
Dance team- 2.6
Help me understand your logic? BA and JA scored more, shot better, had more rbs and assist then AG. We all want AG to have a great year but come on my guy with a better system. Lol. Have your fun though

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Novelty Account Report Card - 11/2/18

Report Card: B-, Great to see fresh blood but cheap shot at the dance team lowers the score
Chief00: C+, Tough week for Chief leads to his lowest mark in over a month. Took a beating on the suspension/Akok/Kofi
BlazePizza: INC, Anther DNP for BlazePizza. RIP

Reaction Score
What happened with CV and the technical? Was it legit? I fear the oncourt complaining might not mesh with this staff. Could see him playing a much smaller role due to his emotions.

Although only one game, ft shooting will need to get better if team will do damage in March. Was a strength of 2011 and 2014 teams...hoping the squad follows suit

Excited for regular season

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
What happened with CV and the technical? Was it legit? I fear the oncourt complaining might not mesh with this staff. Could see him playing a much smaller role due to his emotions.

Although only one game, ft shooting will need to get better if team will do damage in March. Was a strength of 2011 and 2014 teams...hoping the squad follows suit

Excited for regular season

He thought ge got fouled on a drive to the basket and said something to the ref. I didn't see a replay so not sure if it was a bad call, but it did look like there was some contact. Either way, Hurley wasn't happy about it.

He did say after the game that Vital plays hard every play, and that he has a hard time staying mad at players that do that.

Reaction Score

CV made a selfish, too quick drive to the basket and missed. Best I could tell he picked up a T for jawing to the ref about a foul. Hurley sat him the rest of the game. I think the real reason Hurley sat him was the selfishness of the drive, the T was just a bonus.

On the bright side, a few minutes before that CV had the ball on the break and made a very good drop pass for an easy bucket. There was zero chance of that happening last year.

Baby steps.

Hurley was just teaching CV a lesson last night, same as he's done with Jalen. It's clear Hurley loves CV's intensity, and that he'll see plenty of time this year. If CV can do what Hurley wants - bring his best traits (intensity, fearlessness) within more of a team concept - he'll be a force.

Reaction Score
Were we watching the same JA? He didn't force anything and stayed within the flow of the offense. He ended up with a pretty efficient 17. Can his pressure defense improve? Sure, but dont let the stuff prior to the game affect your judgement. Jalen was fine tonight
6.7 not a bad score. He was too quiet in the first half

Reaction Score
Help me understand your logic? BA and JA scored more, shot better, had more rbs and assist then AG. We all want AG to have a great year but come on my guy with a better system. Lol. Have your fun though
Defense. AG >

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
He thought ge got fouled on a drive to the basket and said something to the ref. I didn't see a replay so not sure if it was a bad call, but it did look like there was some contact. Either way, Hurley wasn't happy about it.

He did say after the game that Vital plays hard every play, and that he has a hard time staying mad at players that do that.
IMHO - I did not think he got fouled, or if he did it didn't matter because it was a forced, low percentage shot. I thought it was the third time he had forced an ill-advised shot that caused Hurley to get upset. I watched Hurley and his anger was present before he even realized that CV was assigned a technical. I saw Hurley asking his assistants and the ref what it was for. CV, in my opinion, has to be much more selective on offense. It kills a quality offense to have a player throwing up lousy shots... it's also contagious if the coach doesn't stop it immediately. I hope CV makes the adjustment because if he plays within his capabilities he is an asset.

Reaction Score
Ill take the decimals out of it, but I'm keeping the numbers. I SAID IM KEEPING THE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!

I think you should keep the decimals AND add a number and a Letter.

89.5 B+/A- for example, for specificity. All these people questioning the method are revealing their own madness.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom