Report Card vs Tulane (Part Deux) | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Tulane (Part Deux)

Reaction Score
Was only able to catch about 70% of this game due to work. Wouldn't be fair to these players and their families for me to grade this one. Any brave huskies willing to take a crack at it?

Format:

J. Adams-
C. Vital-
A. Gilbert-
J. Carlton-
T. Smith-
E. Cobb-
B. Adams-
I. Whalley-
T. Polley-

Additional notes- C. Vital's shoes were a tragedy.

Reaction Score
Was only able to catch about 70% of this game due to work. Wouldn't be fair to these players and their families for me to grade this one. Any brave huskies willing to take a crack at it?

Format:

J. Adams- A-
C. Vital- B
A. Gilbert- B
J. Carlton- B+
T. Smith- C
E. Cobb- C-
B. Adams- B-
I. Whalley- C
T. Polley- D

Additional notes- C. Vital's shoes were a tragedy. And too many untucked shirts for Jalen :D

Reaction Score
FYI I liked CV's shoes but not with national flag blue. I like volt, buy the Ducks Nike stuff because of that but I'm old, ask the AAC dude, so I like the guys to wear shoes which match and all should wear the same. I know things have changed, its just me. And please, tuck in your shirts:oops:

Reaction Score
FYI I liked CV's shoes but not with national flag blue. I like volt, buy the Ducks Nike stuff because of that but I'm old, ask the AAC dude, so I like the guys to wear shoes which match and all should wear the same. I know things have changed, its just me. And please, tuck in your shirts:oops:
I thought the yellow kicks were fly,

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Carlton has looked great these last few games. With another year of strength and more importantly conditioning training he’s going to be a real player for us.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Everybodies got different feet tho...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Carlton has looked great these last few games. With another year of strength and more importantly conditioning training he’s going to be a real player for us.
Tulsa???????

Reaction Score
I think mau nailed most of it. I would put Tarin smith as a D with Polley. He missed all 6 shots two of which were layups. His defense which can be good was very mediocre. Hardly the game you would expect from a senior against the bottom feeder of the conference at home.

Reaction Score
I think mau nailed most of it. I would put Tarin smith as a D with Polley. He missed all 6 shots two of which were layups. His defense which can be good was very mediocre. Hardly the game you would expect from a senior against the bottom feeder of the conference at home.

surprising too, he looked pretty good in the early season

C

Chief00

Tarin has been on a downward trajectory since early in the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom