Report Card vs Temple | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Temple

Reaction Score
Didn't get to watch it. I work at a hospital and I got called in for an emergency case right before game time; a kick straight to my nuts. But from what I see on twitter, it was the right game to miss. Any brave huskies out there willing to take a crack at it, be my guest:

**********Edit************
****** @auror 's grades*****

C. Vital- 7.5
J. Carlton- 7.0
E. Cobb- 6.5
T. Smith- 4.0
T. Polley- 3.5
S. Wilson- 2.5
B. Adams- 2.5
I. Whaley- Inc

And anyone who has a link for the replay will receive 5 schrute bucks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This seems like a missed opportunity for you. You work in a hospital and couldn’t come up with some doctory way of reviewing games?

Reaction Score
Close to Auror's.

J. Carlton- 7.5
C. Vital- 7.5
E. Cobb- 7
T. Smith- 5
S. Wilson- 3.5
I. Whaley- Inc.
T. Polley- 2.5
B. Adams- 2.5

Reaction Score
Sorry RC you lose credibility by grading without watching. For those grading BA and Tyler Phommachanh do they get 2.5 just for showing up?

Reaction Score
I haven't seen Citizen Kane yet but from what I read on twitter it involves a reporter looking for a possessed sled named Rosemary hidden at a haunted house on a hill with a big gate.....................I love horror films so 9 out 10.

Friendship

Filled With My Husky Friends
Reaction Score
T. PolleyF 29 0-4 0-1 0-0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 2 0

I didn't get a chance to watch, but was following along on my phone. Now wouldn't this be a 0 grade??? Or are we just giving out 3.5 for showing up to the game? Like writing your name on the SAT :)

Reaction Score
Sorry RC you lose credibility by grading without watching. For those grading BA and Tyler Phommachanh do they get 2.5 just for showing up?
These are Auror's grades, I filled in the scores with an edit.

Reaction Score
Didn't get to watch it. I work at a hospital and I got called in for an emergency case right before game time; a kick straight to my nuts. But from what I see on twitter, it was the right game to miss. Any brave huskies out there willing to take a crack at it, be my guest:

**********Edit************
****** @auror 's grades*****

C. Vital- 7.5
J. Carlton- 7.0
E. Cobb- 6.5
T. Smith- 4.0
T. Polley- 3.5
S. Wilson- 2.5
B. Adams- 2.5
I. Whaley- Inc

And anyone who has a link for the replay will receive 5 schrute bucks.
Liked for fairly random Office reference

Reaction Score
T. PolleyF 29 0-4 0-1 0-0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 2 0

I didn't get a chance to watch, but was following along on my phone. Now wouldn't this be a 0 grade??? Or are we just giving out 3.5 for showing up to the game? Like writing your name on the SAT :)

He hustled and played hard on D.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He hustled and played hard on D.

running around like a chicken with it's head cut off is not hustle
Yeah he was ok defensively vs WSU and ECU but vs WSU his assignment had a bad day and was pressing and ECU game the freshman phenom was his mark only about 30% of the time and the rest of the time, I could have defended against the remaining members of that team
0 points and less than 5 rebounds for a PF playing 29 minutes is ridiculous
I shake my head at folks saying that he had a wasted 1st year but he got a lot of PT and should have made basic improvements just based on that PT - after 1 1/2 years I just don't see it - maybe next year because he has the size but needs to get bigger physically and that has nothing to do with who is the coach - that's up to him to realize that when someone who is a lot smaller can rip balls out of his arms/hands - something needs to be done.
He's a nice kid and is upbeat but he needs to do a lot of work to compete at this level

Reaction Score
running around like a chicken with it's head cut off is not hustle
Yeah he was ok defensively vs WSU and ECU but vs WSU his assignment had a bad day and was pressing and ECU game the freshman phenom was his mark only about 30% of the time and the rest of the time, I could have defended against the remaining members of that team
0 points and less than 5 rebounds for a PF playing 29 minutes is ridiculous
I shake my head at folks saying that he had a wasted 1st year but he got a lot of PT and should have made basic improvements just based on that PT - after 1 1/2 years I just don't see it - maybe next year because he has the size but needs to get bigger physically and that has nothing to do with who is the coach - that's up to him to realize that when someone who is a lot smaller can rip balls out of his arms/hands - something needs to be done.
He's a nice kid and is upbeat but he needs to do a lot of work to compete at this level

1) I'm talking about just this game.
2) I gave him a 3.5/10.
3) The question was why a 3.5 instead of a 0. The answer was playing hard and trying on D. Should add taking care of the ball and facilitating offense (setting screens, dribble hand-offs, etc.)
4) He has improved from last year. Maintaining an acceptable % despite shooting a higher volume (3s+2s), most games good defense, and attacking the rim have all improved. Rebounding, not yet.
5) He's still just a sophomore.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom