C. Vital- 6.0
T. Polley- 5.5
E. Cobb- 5.5

Player of the Match- Josh Carlton
TCF15 Hype Video- 10

Reaction Score
Tons of potential.

Lots of rust.

Not sure what there was more of but hopeful.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Needs to step up the D! But the potential if healthy is there.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
We would have lost this game last year.

Two likes for your post.

First, Morehead is not awful. They are active and athletic and made shots. Our intensity was high almost all night. Very different from the erratic intensity of the last few years. I agree that we lose this game with last year’s play.

Second like. You know it’s “would have” and not “would of”. A dying breed.

Reaction Score
Gilbert, Smith, and Carlton stoke the show IMO.

Jalen was ok but missed all of his 3s, got in foul trouble, and the defense was way better with him out.
Nerves for Jalen. Is this vitals first opening game win?

Reaction Score
We have a winning record!!!!
Also this sounds awful and I’m sorry, but the dance teams don’t have the “it” the others do or the “it” our last two seasons dancers had. With that said. We have had great seasons when the d- squads ain’t great!!(except 99 they were pretty good looking). I feel awful for saying this.

Reaction Score
Jalen will be a major positive this year, but je is definitely not the kind of kid that hurley will prioritize recruiting. Jalen is in a weird position--this defense doesn't play to his strengths at all. Offense either. He will need more time to adapt to his role than others with a more natural spot in this system.

Hurley is changing the system and creating an identity, he won't change if to showcase Jalen. Gonna be a challenging year for him

Reaction Score
Jalen will be a major positive this year, but je is definitely not the kind of kid that hurley will prioritize recruiting. Jalen is in a weird position--this defense doesn't play to his strengths at all. Offense either. He will need more time to adapt to his role than others with a more natural spot in this system.

Hurley is changing the system and creating an identity, he won't change if to showcase Jalen. Gonna be a challenging year for him
I disagree. Jalen in an uptempo offense is deadly. His effeciency will soar as will his impact. 16 points in 22 minutes doesn’t look like a guy that will struggle to me. He and the rest of the team for that matter just need to work on playing pressure defense without fouling

Reaction Score

Disagree. If Hurley has the chance to land the 30th rated recruit in the country, regardless of fit, he will. Talent > all else. I don't see at all how the offense doesn't play to his strengths. If you watch Hurley at URI, his offense was totally predicated on guard penetration. I don't necessarily think that Jalen's demeanor completely matches what Hurley expects at this point but I also don't think Jalen would be in college if Hurley was coaching Uconn since he was a freshman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom