Report Card vs Grambling | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Grambling

Reaction Score
That was so bad... he was still at the 3 point line and his man had the ball through the hoop. He's an enigma. He can make such dynamic plays and then totally hose is the net possession.
It’s a bball discipline issue IMO. I see how it’s easy to chase the big plays for him (and they’re great when they work out), but he needs to learn when to gamble on that better. The back cuts are one example. He also tends to come flying in on the offensive boards looking for a put back dunk. Often times the result of that has been that he misjudges the board and is nowhere near the ball, sometimes also taking himself totally out of transition D because of it. He’s the most athletic dude on the floor. He doesn’t need a running start to grab offensive boards and get put backs all the time. He’s still young though and hopefully they can tighten up those (and some of his head scratching passes).

Reaction Score
That was so bad... he was still at the 3 point line and his man had the ball through the hoop. He's an enigma. He can make such dynamic plays and then totally hose is the net possession.
Or in the same possession. His rebounding and then pushing it up court is special though. He just need to make better decisions with the ball when doing so.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Im starting to believe that also but to do that Akok has to step up.

The only reason Akok hasn't stepped up is because Hurley was playing him as Sanogo's backup, at the 5. I've been saying it all year. Play him. Play him as a 4 opposite Sanogo as much as possible. Whaley needs to be the backup 5. If this team is going to be what it can be, that's what is needed.

Reaction Score
Jackson is a defensive liability. If he can sure that up, he can help us, but he constantly gets beat off the dribble.

Rebounding great. Passing great. He will never be an offensive threat so he needs to be able to defend.

Right, because Hurley puts defensive liabilities into the starting line up. You obviousy have a different opinion from the coach. Not saying, you can't be right and the coach wrong. But in this case, I believe AJ is one of our better defenders.

Reaction Score
Right, because Hurley puts defensive liabilities into the starting line up. You obviousy have a different opinion from the coach. Not saying, you can't be right and the coach wrong. But in this case, I believe AJ is one of our better defenders.
Then you haven't watched any of our games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom