Report Card vs Cornell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Cornell

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
J. Adams- 8.5
T. Polley- 7.0
T. Smith- 7.0
J. Carlton- 6.5
C. Vital- 6.5
B. Adams- 6.0
K. Yakwe- 6.0
E. Cobb- 5.5
A. Gilbert- 5.5

Player of the Game- Jalen Adams (2)
Play of the Game- A. Gilbert pass to Akok Akok

This is particularly bad. There was a lot more separation than that. And Gilbert wasn't the worst of them, even if he wasn't particularly good.

As a non Vital fan, he deserves to be first, with Jalen close. Much improved game.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
So this is what it feels like to be a teacher...and have everyone complain about the way you grade.

Reaction Score
This is particularly bad. There was a lot more separation than that. And Gilbert wasn't the worst of them, even if he wasn't particularly good.

As a non Vital fan, he deserves to be first, with Jalen close. Much improved game.
AG was the worst of players who played significant minutes. He shot horrible and had negative turnover ratio. He just has to learn some patience on offense and not over penetrating when nothing is there. He is too small to make things happen on his own especially against 3 players.

Reaction Score
That grade is way off tonight. That was perhaps the best he's ever played.

I hope you're not a school teacher.
+1.

I think this was his best game ever in a uconn uni. He was controlled, tenacious on D, played for the pass first, took the right shots and energized the crowd. Jalen played better offensively...but CV definitely was the player of the game. Well done CV!!!!!

Reaction Score
It’s always so weird when @Towney007 and @nomar post in the same thread. Like, who’s who, maaaaan? You guys need to have an avatar Highlander moment and settle it for good.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It’s always so weird when @Towney007 and @nomar post in the same thread. Like, who’s who, maaaaan? You guys need to have an avatar Highlander moment and settle it for good.

Sometimes I’ll read a post and wonder whether I had been in a fugue state.

Are you saying we should face off Mano a Mano?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom