Replay UConn-Baylor | The Boneyard

Replay UConn-Baylor

Reaction Score
Can someone post last nights game replay. Thought I taped it but nada. Thanks

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I taped it but would rather watch a replay without the commercials and halftime show

Reaction Score

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I taped it but would rather watch a replay without the commercials and halftime show
If your have a subscription to ESPN thru your cable or streaming service, go to espn.com, select "schedule & replays" from the "watch" item on the top menu, select the "replay" tab and "basketball" from the "All Sports" dropdown. Click on the "Mon Mar 29" tab and you'll find a link to the game in the list.

You may need to provide your logon credentials to your cable/streamer.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If your have a subscription to ESPN thru your cable or streaming service, go to espn.com, select "schedule & replays" from the "watch" item on the top menu, select the "replay" tab and "basketball" from the "All Sports" dropdown. Click on the "Mon Mar 29" tab and you'll find a link to the game in the list.

You may need to provide your logon credentials to your cable/streamer.
Thanks for the alternative. I am subscribed to MJL243's YouTube channel, so that is my usual source.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking that I'd like to have been Saylor P. this season. She got a free seat at one of the greatest seasons in UConn history. She also collected some nice hats, T's, and other accoutrements. She got a head start on next season, and she just may be around to get one more T-shirt, the one that says "National Champions."
Excuse me while I watch the 4th quarter again . . .

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm thinking that I'd like to have been Saylor P. this season. She got a free seat at one of the greatest seasons in UConn history. She also collected some nice hats, T's, and other accoutrements. She got a head start on next season, and she just may be around to get one more T-shirt, the one that says "National Champions."
Excuse me while I watch the 4th quarter again . . .

Say was on her feet yelling and clapping when the team was down 10. She helped spur the comeback with her vociferous cheering!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Thanks and more thanks. ESPN had said that they were going to show the game down here, but someone in a suit decided that the Belgium-Hungary futbol match was a better choice. So it was only through your generosity that I was able to finally watch the game just now, and I greatly appreciate it! And it WAS one helluva game!

thw

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom