Replay of Baylor Game here | The Boneyard

Replay of Baylor Game here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it will take a few days, but can anyone post the replay of the Baylor game? I was limited to the ESPN live tracker last night. Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
I know it will take a few days, but can anyone post the replay of the Baylor game? I was limited to the ESPN live tracker last night. Thanks in advance!

You can do what I did, watch the replay (last night about 1 hr after the game) directly from the espn.go.com/watchespn website. It will stay on there for at least a couple weeks, I think.

Reaction Score
Biff- thank you so much - can't wait to watch it. :D:D:D

Reaction Score
Thanks, Biff. I just finished watching it (I'm in Ohio - no access to SNNY) holy cow! Who thought that they could be the big 3 and find their own identity so fast? Nice to see the team challenged and how they react.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Thanks so much for the posting. ESPN3 still lists the game as blacked-out.
As a reminder, we have some folks doing UConn Nation a wonderful service saving games for replay across multiple sports. IF you look at their home page here, you can see the sports they are supporting. If you press into the Women's Basketball Seasons Link at the top right of that home page you can see games from many seasons that they have archived.

Lastly I recommend you save THIS LINK for the current season. This is where each game will be added as the season progresses.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thanks. I tried watching it in watchespn but the feed was so terrible I could barely make out which players belonged to which team. I have uber high speed internet so it was frustrating watching the game go in and out between "1 bar" and "5 bars".

Reaction Score
Thanks so much for the posting. ESPN3 still lists the game as blacked-out.

I hope that's not going to be a permanent change this year, as a fellow ESPN3 watcher in the blackout zone.

Last year, you couldn't watch it live, but the blackout would be lifted in the replay link, a few hours after the game.

Reaction Score
I hope that's not going to be a permanent change this year, as a fellow ESPN3 watcher in the blackout zone.

Last year, you couldn't watch it live, but the blackout would be lifted in the replay link, a few hours after the game.

Yeah, me too. I suspect there are quite a few of us out here that were surprised that night, expecting the ESPN3 replay to be viewable...and it wasn't :(.

It's rough to be, in the fringe of the blackout zone, deep in Pennsyltucky. Thanks for the replay, still good days later ;). The quality was excellent.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
I live in CT, which I presume is in the blackout area, and watched a replay of the ESPN3 broadcast. The quality, for me, was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom