Repeat? Worth repeating. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Repeat? Worth repeating.

Reaction Score
Anyone who follows and analyzes sports, specifically U Conn knows this has the makings of a special team. What started as an optimistic thread became a buzz killer at the mention of Amari.
When a 6 ft 5 a difference maker can be, it is not without merit to hope, wonder, and more,to want that 6 ft 5 to fill the role for which she was hired. (I know recruited, but the essence is the same.).
Ask @Tonyc, and others, most of Geno's teams are/were--SPECIAL. This team has that "extra" something about it. Azzi, Caroline, Edwards, Griffin, Lou, ICE, DeBerry, Ayanna, Dorka, etc that makes even the most careful--believers. This after losing the Great hope of the ages sidelined with post surgery recovery. Even grumpy, paranoia fans, are smiling----yep, it's right here in my mirror!

Reaction Score
Anyone who follows and analyzes sports, specifically U Conn knows this has the makings of a special team. What started as an optimistic thread became a buzz killer at the mention of Amari.
When a 6 ft 5 a difference maker can be, it is not without merit to hope, wonder, and more,to want that 6 ft 5 to fill the role for which she was hired. (I know recruited, but the essence is the same.).
Ask @Tonyc, and others, most of Geno's teams are/were--SPECIAL. This team has that "extra" something about it. Azzi, Caroline, Edwards, Griffin, Lou, ICE, DeBerry, Ayanna, Dorka, etc that makes even the most careful--believers. This after losing the Great hope of the ages sidelined with post surgery recovery. Even grumpy, paranoia fans, are smiling----yep, it's right here in my mirror!

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Here’s a pattern that repeats: we fans begin each new season with vivid memories of how sharp and crisp the team was the previous March. And then we’re all upset about how far from that goal the new version of the team seems to us in November. I’m ready for the uproar and will try not to contribute to it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom