Rent Ideas for Cuse | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rent Ideas for Cuse

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I am a Pats season ticket holder too (I spend as much time at football games as possible). They have a great in-stadium atmosphere. The Pats enter the field to a mix of "Crazy Train", "Carmina Burana", and "For Those About To Rock, We Salute You". They show the players on the jumbotron as they get ready to enter. The whole place goes nuts. I can't hear Ozzy say, "All aborad! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" without thinking of the Pats.

UCONN needs some of that.

Reaction Score
I am a Pats season ticket holder too (I spend as much time at football games as possible). They have a great in-stadium atmosphere. The Pats enter the field to a mix of "Crazy Train", "Carmina Burana", and "For Those About To Rock, We Salute You". They show the players on the jumbotron as they get ready to enter. The whole place goes nuts. I can't hear Ozzy say, "All aborad! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" without thinking of the Pats.

UCONN needs some of that.
UConn had that over the years… the Husky entrance to Carmina Burana is forever etched in my brain.

Game Day production the last few years (just like the on field play) has become disjointed.

Reaction Score
Try whatever you like, but the only thing that will get people back in the stands is winning. That is 100% on the coaches and current team.

Nice weather and a familiar name might pop a crowd this weekend, but it will take some wins over these schools to get larger crowds to buy back in to the program.

Reaction Score
They should play that trumpet song that the Mets closer uses. Would certainly get the students into it

Reaction Score
Just play O Fortuna as they come out of the tunnel and then we'll start winning again.

You're welcome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom