Rene's official statement on her departure from Hungary | The Boneyard

Rene's official statement on her departure from Hungary

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
boy the folks at Gyor sound like a bunch of jerks. i hope she gets resolution by BAT in Switzerland...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It clarifies things for us, but I'm wondering if her lawyers advised her to remain quiet on the issue.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
Considering Renee's outstanding character, the question comes to mind: does Gyor expect to ever sign an American player again?

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
If Gyor survives it's alleged money woes there will be American players lining up to play for them.
I sort of cringed at Montgomeries use of the phrase "cheated me" in a public document. That may or may not be fact but I'm certain it is disputed fact. It seems that with some legal wrangling still waiting in the wings she might have been more circumspect in her choice of words.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
If Gyor survives it's alleged money woes there will be American players lining up to play for them.
I sort of cringed at Montgomeries use of the phrase "cheated me" in a public document. That may or may not be fact but I'm certain it is disputed fact. It seems that with some legal wrangling still waiting in the wings she might have been more circumspect in her choice of words.
Refusing to pay someone their pay in accordance to a contract would seem to be cheating someone.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Refusing to pay someone their pay in accordance to a contract would seem to be cheating someone.

Ice: Coca-Cola is running ads with your likeness again, this time on the NY Times homepage. Have you seen any royalty checks yet?

cokeRight.gif

NY Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member