Reminder, ZERO politics outside the cesspool | The Boneyard

Reminder, ZERO politics outside the cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
none. Don't mention a name. Don't mention a party. Don't mention a political view. NOTHING.

And working in a UConn connection isn't a loophole. Every political reference devolves, and creates work for the mods.

And don't complain when you get a warning about politics outside the cesspool because you don't remember having done so. I don't care if you remember having done so. I only care that it doesn't happen again.

Report a post if you see politics on a sports forum. Report. Don't reply.

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I want you to know that I have been biting my tongue a few times:), as I'm sure many others have

I like and respect the policy

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm not intentionally trying to go against ToS here by complaining, but where does one talk politics if they're banned from the Cesspool for talking politics?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Cesspool is all stocked up on crazy.

I think new members need to be screened.

That's because I was the calming influence as the only middle ground in that hellhole. And now I'm not available to those who could use a dose of reality, like Carl.

Reaction Score
Damn, just when I was about to start a discussion about one of the greatest political debates of our time.

Toilet Paper on the roll....over or under?

Reaction Score
none. Don't mention a name. Don't mention a party. Don't mention a political view. NOTHING.

And working in a UConn connection isn't a loophole. Every political reference devolves, and creates work for the mods.

And don't complain when you get a warning about politics outside the cesspool because you don't remember having done so. I don't care if you remember having done so. I only care that it doesn't happen again.

Report a post if you see politics on a sports forum. Report. Don't reply.
Thank You Temery. A politics free zone is great! Am already changing to weather and music tv channels. The news has become unwatchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom