Reminder: SNY season preview show will be on... | The Boneyard

Reminder: SNY season preview show will be on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Gloriosky! Hope to get another season of Kerith Burke - I really think she does a great job, and Geno doesn't faze her at all.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
She must be back. I've seen her sitting courtside in several photos.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Gloriosky! Hope to get another season of Kerith Burke - I really think she does a great job, and Geno doesn't faze her at all.

I'd say she does a great job...of being hawt!!!

Reaction Score
Just signed up today for SNY through Directv. Can't wait for the season to finally begin.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Hope we can get some summaries for those of us in the dark.

Reaction Score
I think he said it on the SNY show tonight: "If we don't win a national championship, it's a disappointing season." Also Kerith telling Stewie: "your prediction of 4 championships was a bold statement that a lot of freshmen make, but here you are having won the first two" and then Stewie interrupts her and says "what? you doubted me?"

Reaction Score
Anybody else think that they didn't cover KML well n the team rundown? Barely a mention, and I think they only KML clip they had was her talking about the transition from high school to college.

Reaction Score
Anybody else think that they didn't cover KML well n the team rundown? Barely a mention, and I think they only KML clip they had was her talking about the transition from high school to college.
It's a 23 minute show. They're a bit limited in who they can cover and for how long. By the time you finish the obligatory recap of last year to start, followed by an interview with Geno, and then Stewie, and of course you gotta talk about the freshmen, well there's just not much time left unless you completely cut out Kara, Gary, Kerith, Meg, and Eric's parts. If they had an hour long show then maybe. They did preview the all access show which is coming up in a couple of weeks.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It was SO SHORT for us hungry fans, but I think they showed the clip of Geno saying he expects a national championship 3 times. "Bottom line is we expect to win the national championship and if we don't were going to be really disappointed." That was not a motivational device - he deadpan meant it and that is as it should be. Recruits come to U Conn with exactly that motivation and Courtney Eckmark said during the show she expects to win 4. And Stewie on four in a row during her interview: "Do you believe me now?" with a twinkle in the eye.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Really Aluminny69 that's what you got for us at the beginning of the season: the dreary reminder that happens? Send a telegram to Courtney and Stewie. Oops telegrams don't exist anymore. Instagram? Facebook? Tweet? Don't forget Geno - let us not have him buoyant at the beginning of the season! Thanks for keeping us grounded.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

Apologies...just started a thread about this very subject. I didn't realize folks were posting to the pinned reminder (should have checked).

It's a 23 minute show. They're a bit limited in who they can cover and for how long. By the time you finish the obligatory recap of last year to start, followed by an interview with Geno, and then Stewie, and of course you gotta talk about the freshmen, well there's just not much time left unless you completely cut out Kara, Gary, Kerith, Meg, and Eric's parts. If they had an hour long show then maybe. They did preview the all access show which is coming up in a couple of weeks.

At any rate, Hoopsfan, in 23 minutes they can at least MENTION the senior, a potential leader (and they must think so since they took a couple of soundbites of hers without mentioning her name might I add) and post presence AND someone who certainly deserved a piece of the MOP of last year's final four.

There is no excuse. She is a big part of the puzzle this year, there are a lot of new fans, and this is a show about the Huskies of which she is one. Shoddy work IMO to have left her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom