Reminder: HBO Show - UCONN March to Madness - Episode 5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Reminder: HBO Show - UCONN March to Madness - Episode 5

Reaction Score
I wonder when the first team files the first complaint with the NCAA alleging that this HBO series gives UCONN an unfair advantage in recruiting - and asks that UCONN forfeit it's first "draft" picks for the next umpteen years? I also wonder which team will be the first to file such a complaint?
Read other WCBB boards. Plenty of fan complaints at least that ESPN, especially because it's right down the road, and all the other media coverage gives UConn an unfair advantage. Yup, ESPN one of the big drivers of conference realignment is helping us with that yuuuuge advantage of being stuck in the AAC.

Reaction Score
I really hope ESPN does a "director's cut" special and puts it out on DVD, etc. Something with bloopers, more game footage, etc. No matter what happens down the road, this team is very, very special and this is the ONLY year that this team is a team together. I want to be able to relive the year from time to time.

I did misspeak saying ESPN when I meant HBO, sorry....don't really care who does it, just would like to have it in a single DVD with more length than just the 6 episodes. Must be a lot that got left on the cutting room floor!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom