Remind you of anyone? | The Boneyard

Remind you of anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couple observations...
1. Amare might have improved his game more than anyone in the NBA. He is so efficient in the midrange now, so different from that tape
2. Conversely, Dwight Howard has the EXACT same game as he did in high school, he's just more mature.
3. Dare I say that (GULP) Andre's film is the most impressive of the three?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Couple observations...
1. Amare might have improved his game more than anyone in the NBA. He is so efficient in the midrange now, so different from that tape
2. Conversely, Dwight Howard has the EXACT same game as he did in high school, he's just more mature.
3. Dare I say that (GULP) Andre's film is the most impressive of the three?

Andre is the most impressive passer by a long shot based on those videos. Amare played with a lot of aggression and looked to dominate. I hope that Andre can show some more of that on the court. It's kind of a mystery (to me) why he would not have averaged a lot more points and boards in high school. I guess I hope that Andre does not come in like Rudy and be too deferential to the older players. If we only have him one year, I hope he comes in and plays like he can.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
if dre can come with as much aggression as amare then he'll be a nightmare... kd and daniels to me seem kind of similar maybe its their length and release

Reaction Score
Amare was quicker and had a better jump shot. Andre is stronger, more imposing. Hard to tell who has the better handle since Amare seems to dribble high in the video.

Reaction Score
I love this embed Youtube feature!:D

Is it just me or do half of them not work because they're "restricted from playback on certain sites"?

Reaction Score
Andre is the most impressive passer by a long shot based on those videos. Amare played with a lot of aggression and looked to dominate. I hope that Andre can show some more of that on the court. It's kind of a mystery (to me) why he would not have averaged a lot more points and boards in high school. I guess I hope that Andre does not come in like Rudy and be too deferential to the older players. If we only have him one year, I hope he comes in and plays like he can.

I don't think Andre played a ton of minutes at STM.

Reaction Score
Amare reminds me of those players that opponents stare at during warm up drills. :cool:

Andre did the best thing leaving high school for some real competition. Not certain if he really will be a one and done, because I think Alex will be a better player next year. In fact, Alex may be the one to keep an eye out for early entry. He is the biggest benefactor of Drummond's arrival, at least immediately. Who will stop him now that he won't be double teamed?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Andre definitely looks the best out of the three. He is by far the best passer and has the most handle. He is also biggest of the 3 coming out of high school at 260. This is just going to be a fun year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom