Remember when? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Remember when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tend to agree unfortunately.

The lack of the BCS affiliation, no regional opponents and lack of local recruiting grounds makes it seem like we'll never recover.
It's never quite that bad. The lack of BCS affiliation is the hugest hurdle, yeah hugest. If Diaco doesnt turn it around you have to hire an offensive savant. Enough of these guys trying to win by clinching their ass cheeks for four quarters. SMU QB was inaccurate as hell and they kept trying to throw deep. Why the hell not, you got nothing to lose. Diaco is comfortable running three times and punting.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Were you at all like me? Just wondering. Did you sit through that second half and not even get angry once? I laughed, rolled my eyes a few times but never once even got frustrated. Apathy is worse from a fan base IMHO

That sounds like me.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Nope. Zero cookies. Just fewer people in tropical climates telling me which way is up.

So, if you sit in the rain and watch that, it makes you omnipotent?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So, if you sit in the rain and watch that, it makes you omnipotent?

You and a few others can continue to flap your gums - but every single chicken that me and Jimmy and CHB pointed out early this season has come home to roost.

You would think at this point you and SRQ and BNich and all the other geniuses who sit thousands of miles away would have figured out they are wrong and would just stop - but God bless you guys - you keep going all in.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
One thing is certain. I'm not doing this next year.

Not renewing and will go to a select few games that I want to go to.

Fire away.
I can't even think of a game on the Home slate next season that I'd WANT to go to. So yeah, I'll probably be absent next year and watch on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom