Remember how good Jen Rizzotti was? | The Boneyard

Remember how good Jen Rizzotti was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
It's been almost 20 years since UConn won its first championship, so you might could use a lil' reminder as to the greatness of the Huskies' deceptively graceful/powerful point guard, an Italiana from New Fairfield, CT with her "from the neighborhood" hairstyle.

And even if you don't remotely need a reminder, you probably would just enjoy watching this...

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I love that YouTube channel so much. It has kept me sane during the long breaks between games and my now three day overdue pregnancy.

It's amazing to think that if UConn wins the NC this year, Geno & Co will have won, on average, one national championship every two years since 1995. That's incredible.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I was wondering about whether you'd had your baby yet, Sara, but didn't wish to pry. Not that you're fretting about it, but don't; your baby will arrive, it'll be the greatest day of your life, and the ensuing time will be filled with stress you'll get through as long as you take it all one day at a time...as well as filled with boundless joy.

And if the Huskies win another NC this season, Geno will also average one NC every three seasons throughout his full 30 seasons at UConn. Which will also be incredible. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love that YouTube channel so much. It has kept me sane during the long breaks between games and my now three day overdue pregnancy.

It's amazing to think that if UConn wins the NC this year, Geno & Co will have won, on average, one national championship every two years since 1995. That's incredible.
The Boneyard is with you on that pregnancy thing. :)

Reaction Score

Good luck/congrats on the impending birth of baby Geno/Gena. :)

Reaction Score
Nothing like a great video to fire me up on game day!! Man time to crush a bowl of Cap'n Crunch!! Let's go, Huskies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom