Remaining players needed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Remaining players needed

Reaction Score
Wherever we end up, let’s just never get caught with our pants down again and one strong ball handler. I’d prefer At least 3 in case of injury. Newton, maybe the Coastal guy as 3rd guard/big minutes and a scorer/combo.

It’s a little insane that we even have to worry about this! But I think Hurley learned his lesson.

Reaction Score
At least two more guards. Another legit PG and a combo.
A wing shooter would be nice.
A power forward who can rebound, play defense and block shots.
A warm body just in case.

Easy.

Reaction Score
12 dislikes of my earlier post and two more members rolling in the aisle. One marvels at an old fellow's ability to arouse emotion.

Very well, let April and May unfold. Let us evaluate the commitments as they "roll in." My contention is that all the departures, save Cole and Martin, caught DH by surprise and unprepared. The passing days will confirm or refute.

Reaction Score
12 dislikes of my earlier post and two more members rolling in the aisle. One marvels at an old fellow's ability to arouse emotion.

Very well, let April and May unfold. Let us evaluate the commitments as they "roll in." My contention is that all the departures, save Cole and Martin, caught DH by surprise and unprepared. The passing days will confirm or refute.
Do you read what is being said by DH and AJ?

Reaction Score
My contention is that all the departures, save Cole and Martin, caught DH by surprise and unprepared.
and my contention is that Hurley told them all what he envisioned their respective roles would be next season and they didnt like it so they left. if there was a surprise it's that they chose the easy way out.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom