Reid Ducharme Part 3 | The Boneyard

Reid Ducharme Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I get the sense UConn isn't really recruiting him. Not just because of what it says in this article.

Class of 2023 shooting guard Reid Ducharme is starting to see his recruitment open up as he starts his junior season at Brewster Academy. Ducharme has good size, athleticism and spreads the court well with his three point shooting. As far as recruitment goes, he is looking to set up a visit to Syracuse in the near future and is hearing a lot from Penn State, Providence, Loyola Chicago, Marquette, Brown, Harvard with Michigan State starting to get involved.

Reaction Score
I get the sense UConn isn't really recruiting him. Not just because of what it says in this article.

Class of 2023 shooting guard Reid Ducharme is starting to see his recruitment open up as he starts his junior season at Brewster Academy. Ducharme has good size, athleticism and spreads the court well with his three point shooting. As far as recruitment goes, he is looking to set up a visit to Syracuse in the near future and is hearing a lot from Penn State, Providence, Loyola Chicago, Marquette, Brown, Harvard with Michigan State starting to get involved.

They're not.

Reaction Score

We don’t need no stinkin’ shooters.

Reaction Score
Curious if we can bring in both Ducharme and Griffiths. Slightly different play styles, so maybe we can.

A class of Ducharme at SG, Griffiths at SF, and Bowen at PF, plus a Top PG would be killer.
Stephen Castle is PG..bring in Ducharme as CG...Griffiths is sound...Bowen would be ideal!!

Reaction Score
Stephen Castle is PG..bring in Ducharme as CG...Griffiths is sound...Bowen would be ideal!!
Justin Edwards and Isaiah Miranda would be as well, they’re going after them hard from what I’ve gathered

Reaction Score
HONESTLY....ive grown tired of watching such sloppy play! Its great to have talented athletic freaks..yet i want to bring in fundamentally sound bb players..know how to handle the rock, block out, be in the right place, secure passes, hitting the open man...team ball. HIT OPEN SHOTS. Sorry..just venting :)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
HONESTLY....ive grown tired of watching such sloppy play! Its great to have talented athletic freaks..yet i want to bring in fundamentally sound bb players..know how to handle the rock, block out, be in the right place, secure passes, hitting the open man...team ball. HIT OPEN SHOTS. Sorry..just venting :)
You should watch the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc