2025 Recruiting: - Reibe set to announce this week | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Reibe set to announce this week

Reaction Score
bundalo sounded like he wants a true 5 on the team to allow him to play more of a wing role. the stuff about embracing pressure sounded very uconn.
Not having be the 5, but being a 4+ is great.

Big, long, with range will create a lot of space and room for movement for a Hurley offense. Love matching these two together plus having the muscle of Abraham and Reed (at least for 2025).

Strange but I am stoked even more for 2025 than 2024.

Reaction Score
I want that followed by Toure committing super early for 2026 to really demoralize the rest of college basketball.
Hard for Toure to commit to UConn when we haven't even offered him

Reaction Score
Maybe it's the Creighton offer, but I can't stop thinking about Ryan Kalkbrenner when I see Eric Reibe's tape.

I'm feeling good!

awy

Reaction Score
reibe's game has this understated skill feel. he can do a lot but he's also doing the simple but effective things.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's the Creighton offer, but I can't stop thinking about Ryan Kalkbrenner when I see Eric Reibe's tape.

I'm feeling good!

I've made that comparison as well. They move similarly. Reibe probably passes a smidge better and is a step down on defense. But we're also comparing a 17-year-old to... what, a 35 year old? I feel like we've been playing Kalk for a decade.

Reaction Score

I'm feeling good!
Kalk is bigger and I'm not sure Reibe will be that kind of defensive presence but Reibe also won't be in college for 5 years like Kalk. He's likely 1 or 2 and done, he's your classic Euro big who can stroke it from everywhere that the NBA loves so much.

Reaction Score

I'm feeling good!
Very skilled for size but lacks the “dawg” feel that a guy like Cling had, which feels like Kalk. Not sure what it is with that guy but he always feels half asleep. UConn and DH is perfect to help drive the urgency in a laid back looking dude like Reibe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom