Regional Tickets Presale in Albany | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Regional Tickets Presale in Albany

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Thank you SO, SO much!!

Is it true that I just bought 2 senior citizen tickets for both Sat and Monday for around $40/each? I kept looking to see whether it's one or the other session, but is it a 2 day pass?
Bags, I was similarly confused. But the confirmation I received from Ticketmaster indicates, "multiple dates and events" and "all sessions presale" so I'm assuming that I have tickets to both days. I guess I'll know for sure when I receive the tickets in Feb.

Reaction Score
Bags, I was similarly confused. But the confirmation I received from Ticketmaster indicates, "multiple dates and events" and "all sessions presale" so I'm assuming that I have tickets to both days. I guess I'll know for sure when I receive the tickets in Feb.
Thanks, oldude. I got the same notice. It just seemed so inexpensive. But then again, last year I decided very late to go to Bridgeport, and paid for a ticket a couple of rows behind Kathy Auriemma and the governor! A fabulous seat, but man, that one cost!!

Reaction Score
Yeah it's for both days. Just another reason I prefer to follow the women more closely: prices are still very good.

Note: Presale actually ends tonight so if anyone is on fence time is running out. Regular onsale is the end of October.

Reaction Score
Yeah it's for both days. Just another reason I prefer to follow the women more closely: prices are still very good.

Note: Presale actually ends tonight so if anyone is on fence time is running out. Regular onsale is the end of October.
Again, can't thank you enough. And after this year, IIRC, sectionals will move far away, right? like Ohio or somewhere.....

Reaction Score
I saw 11:30 for Saturday
that's the first game of a double-header. we don't know if UConn will be in that one or in the later afternoon game. that won't become clear until a couple of weeks (at best) before the day, IIRC.

Last edited:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
The Times Union Center in Albany started their Presale this morning for Sweet 16 and Elite 8. Seats look good actually too.

Password: TUCENTER

Note: it doesn't seem to work on mobile devices or the apps but does on website
Thanks; one of the most helpful posts I have ever seen!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I'm redirected to Ticketmaster where I don't see any presale info. ?????
Not sure how long the presale was available. I accessed the tickets through the calendar by clicking on the regional dates

Reaction Score
Unfortunately the presale was only Monday and Tuesday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom