Regional Tickets for Boneyard Section. | The Boneyard

Regional Tickets for Boneyard Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The Regionals will be at Harbor Yard March 25 Saturday and March 27 Monday. Only ticket packages are available meaning you buy tickets for both nights regardless. I am working on getting a party room for drinks and snacks. I will be coming up with a fee per person which will include tickets for both nights all games, drinks and snacks for both nights. When and how often we meet, I am waiting to hear from Harbor Yard. If you buy your tickets on your own you Will Not be allowed in to our party. I will be receiving more information in the next few days. As you know I will have very good seats down low as we have had for the past 10 years. I have requested 100 tickets and it will be the first checks recieved not requested. The first 100 paid seats will join us. Now as soon as I get more information which will be soon I will let you know more. I asked for seats behind the UConn bench but we dont know where Uconn will be sitting so with that said we will be down low and take what we get. How often will we meet to party. I dont know yet I have requested at half time and before the games. When I get more information I will let you know. Understand I do not tolerate party animals or drunks. We represent UConn as fans and it will be a professional social event and not anything else. Please do not email pm message or call me that you want in. When I get the information and everything is set up I will post it and the first 100 paid are in. If I can get more tickets I will extend it. Last year we had over 150 fans and there was no party. I am hoping we can work the party in. It will be great.

Go Huskies

Tonyc

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Tony, we may be better seated opposite the bench(es) so as to be seen, rather than a 50-50 chance of being behind our UConn bench. Also, the longest times for partying are before first game (of double-header or single game) and between games of double-header). Just a thought.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Thanks thanks and thank you all. Nothing definite Im working on it. I should know next week .

Reaction Score
TonyC, you can count on my wife and I joining your merry group of fanatics.

Reaction Score
Yes. Cathy and I, we'll take two please.
Hope to se you Sunday at XL.

Reaction Score
Good work Tony...I had to like this and laugh at the same time. As I read the details of participation my mind wondered, just how many fans of how many teams get to plan post season festivities before the first game of the year has been played? :D Damn, when it comes to basketball we got it good! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom