Regarding Feb 14 news links | The Boneyard

Regarding Feb 14 news links

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Some of you may already know, but for those who don't, I make my living as an accountant. Last week and this week are crunch times for finalizing the books for year end so I'm working lots of hours, leaving for work early and staying late to get all transactions recorded for year end. Tomorrow I'm leaving for the office ridiculously early, too early to do the news links so here are my apologies in advance for not doing the news links once again. Hopefully the close will go smoothly and I'll be able to get back to the daily links. At least until the auditors come in in another 10 days or so.

Reaction Score
Some of you may already know, but for those who don't, I make my living as an accountant. Last week and this week are crunch times for finalizing the books for year end so I'm working lots of hours, leaving for work early and staying late to get all transactions recorded for year end. Tomorrow I'm leaving for the office ridiculously early, too early to do the news links so here are my apologies in advance for not doing the news links once again. Hopefully the close will go smoothly and I'll be able to get back to the daily links. At least until the auditors come in in another 10 days or so.
Thanks for all you do. Really appreciated. I will instruct the team to keep winning while you are busy!

Reaction Score
I'm sure the community will come together tomorrow and post the news links. Thanks for all you do.

Reaction Score
Many thanks for your work on UCONN. Many of us would miss great material without your help. Remember; " assets by the window, liabilities by the door."

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just wanted to pop this in here - scroll down to the UConn SC game part of the blog and their are a group of really good links to stories about the game:
Women's Hoops Blog

Reaction Score
I will always appreciate the many ways you keep the BY so awesome, Nan!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom