Referee Higgins files lawsuit against Kentucky-based media company over fan threats | The Boneyard

Referee Higgins files lawsuit against Kentucky-based media company over fan threats

Reaction Score
Never cool to harass a ref or his family/business off the court/field, but with a guy like Higgins, who is universally loathed by fans, you've gotta wonder what important person killed the people and put the bodies in a place that Higgins found.

Reaction Score
HMM. Reminds me of the ref that, say 5 yrs ago?, flagrantly called everything in the book against UC in a game in the mid-west (?). He was a banker in VA, I think, and the board wanted to roast him.

Reaction Score
HMM. Reminds me of the ref that, say 5 yrs ago?, flagrantly called everything in the book against UC in a game in the mid-west (?). He was a banker in VA, I think, and the board wanted to roast him.

Wasn't that just last year?

Reaction Score
Real a**wipes to take things that far and deserve to lose some finances. I mean yell at him at the game, get on the show and question his calls but really, threatening? They should be threatened to be killed for being total douchbags.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Real a**wipes to take things that far and deserve to lose some finances. I mean yell at him at the game, get on the show and question his calls but really, threatening? They should be threatened to be killed for being total douchbags.

Those people yes.

Trying to blame the radio station?

Law suits like this are why people hate lawyers.

Just admit you're terrible at your job and move on. Cause he was atrocious. It was embarrassing how hard he was working for unc. The calls against Bam were particularly egregious.

Reaction Score
Those people yes.

Trying to blame the radio station?

Law suits like this are why people hate lawyers.

Just admit you're terrible at your job and move on. Cause he was atrocious. It was embarrassing how hard he was working for unc. The calls against Bam were particularly egregious.
Bad post. Real bad.

Radio station released his info to the public, invasion of privacy. That decision lead to the lunatics, which you seem to support, causing harm to him and his business. That is who you sue.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Bad post. Real bad.

Radio station released his info to the public, invasion of privacy. That decision lead to the lunatics, which you seem to support, causing harm to him and his business. That is who you sue.

I don’t support people threatening him at all.

His business information is also pubic record.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
No excuse for the invasion of privacy. Not okay under any rationale.

But I really hope Higgins hangs 'em up soon... he hasn't been a competent ref in years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom