Reebok Breakout Classic | The Boneyard

Reebok Breakout Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's the roster. Its pretty stacked this year.

http://www.reebokbreakout.com/breakout-2014-player-list/

Diamond Stone, Elijah Thomas, Steve Enoch, Derrick Jones, Tyus Battle, Derryck Thorton, Justin Simon, Skal Labissiere, Sedee Kieta, Vance Jackson, Mustapha Heron, Tomas Murphy, etc.

Ollie should definitely be there considering all the targets here. The LBJ Skills Academy is also going on now, so he maybe there to see Newman, Rabb, etc.

I'm most interested in seeing how Enoch does against the bigs at the Reebok Classic. He'll face some excellent competition and I want to see if he can duplicate or even improve on his Pangos camp.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
the only '17 kid on the list is that kid Tomas Murphy from MA... Anyone know if he is on our radar?

Reaction Score
the only '17 kid on the list is that kid Tomas Murphy from MA... Anyone know if he is on our radar?

So far I think the main targets for 2017 are Cody Riely and Tremont Waters

Reaction Score
That kid is most likely going to Florida. His brother Erik went there from 2009-2013 and his brother Alex just transferred there from Duke. I think he came to the UConn Florida game in Gampel and sat behind the Florida bench wearing Florida gear.

Reaction Score
Ollie should definitely be there considering all the targets here

Do we have any idea as to where he will be? I would assume we'd have representatives at each but is KO going to travel or stick to just one?

Reaction Score
That kid is most likely going to Florida. His brother Erik went there from 2009-2013 and his brother Alex just transferred there from Duke. I think he came to the UConn Florida game in Gampel and sat behind the Florida bench wearing Florida gear.

Then he saw Shabazz do his thing, Gampel do its thing, and forgot all about the Gators. :)

Reaction Score
2017 is so far away and Donovan has made his intentions known about eventually landing the right NBA job. That might apply to Ollie as well by that time. We just don't really know what the future holds for us in 2017. That being said, there is precedent for a 3rd child not to follow in the footsteps of the first two. Look at the women's bball recruit Samuelson.

Reaction Score
Is it odd to anyone else that you never really see Diamond Stone against the other elite bigs of his class? He plays on a weak summer circuit and will again not attend the Nike/Adidas camps with much of the top talent.

I would be interested in seeing him up against Elijah Thomas but really outside of that who poses any threat to him? Labissiere? He makes Thabeet look fat. You get a big drop after those 3 down to guys like Enoch and Spencer and after that the drop off is even larger.

I'm not saying it has anything to do with his game just an observation. Many have come out against the AAU game recently, and I know his family is hands on with his recruitment, maybe this a way of counter acting the negatives? Less travel, more practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom