OT: - Redskins cheerleader scandal | The Boneyard

OT: Redskins cheerleader scandal

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
anyone hearing about this? Is this real??

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I heard that's it's even bigger than that with an fbi investigation

Reaction Score
Heard this is going to be explosive. Washington post verifying allegations before printing article. Apparently there's more than what's leaked. Redskins already got representation so where theres smoke theres fire.

Can NFL force snyder to sell?

Reaction Score
I’m not going to speculate stuff...but this could be really really really really bad.

heard rumblings online that this won’t be anything short of disastrous.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
There's a pretty good chance that Dan Snyder won't be the owner of the Red-whatever's in a year from now.
Washington Redskin Potatoes?

Last edited:

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
What a crapshow story. What I find even crazier is that according to various news sources, cheerleaders make about $150 per game and $50-75 per public appearance. Somewhere around $1k-3k. There is no talk of "other" income (ie calendar shoots etc), but between crappy pay and horrific treatment, what's the driving factor to be an NFL cheerleader? There must be some payday or ancillary benefits.

Reaction Score
What a crapshow story. What I find even crazier is that according to various news sources, cheerleaders make about $150 per game and $50-75 per public appearance. Somewhere around $1k-3k. There is no talk of "other" income (ie calendar shoots etc), but between crappy pay and horrific treatment, what's the driving factor to be an NFL cheerleader? There must be some payday or ancillary benefits.

My friends mom was a Broncos cheerleader years and years ago. The benefit is fulfilling your dreams, attention, prestige, etc. They get more than enough applicants still--so why bother pay them? It's a dream for the front offices

Reaction Score
Most cheerleaders are trying to use the notoriety as a jumping point to something better, like acting or modeling. I'm sure most aren't able to but some do and that's why there is a lot of interest.

Reaction Score
Most cheerleaders are trying to use the notoriety as a jumping point to something better, like acting or modeling. I'm sure most aren't able to but some do and that's why there is a lot of interest.
And I bet some are hoping to meet a player.

Reaction Score
I did not have textual relations with that cheerleader!!!

Reaction Score
The Redskins cheerleaders had cheerleader tryout at my LA Fitness gym one day I was there. (Why people complained that day I do not know.) It may take a village for some. The instructors, however, total knockouts. A couple Redskins cheerleaders were doing a gig at a local bar in DC one Friday. Thier attitudes were horrible.

Reaction Score
i hope Sydner, his org, and the NFL lose tens of millions in lawsuits. That said, I’m positive that the Giants are clean and the Pats are guilty.

Reaction Score
I have no knowledge whatsoever, but I imagine many of them don't need extra money for whatever reason. Either they can hold a full-time job at the same time, or they have a high-earning partner, or whatever. The incentive is that it's fun, I'd assume.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom