Red Sox / Yankees ALDS series. Who wins? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Red Sox / Yankees ALDS series. Who wins?

Yankees or Red Sox

• Yankees

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Red Sox

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The Yankees are going to look to add pitching(Kluber. Carrasco, Paxton, Corbin, etc) and I still think they make a run at Machado.

As a yankee fan, I have no interest in Machado (at the prices involved). With Didi out, our left side is a bit of a mess but in the long run, with Andujar, we will be ok. I just want Cashman to concentrate on top tier pitchers. We need 2.

Reaction Score
The Yankees are going to look to add pitching(Kluber. Carrasco, Paxton, Corbin, etc) and I still think they make a run at Machado.

Yankees will do what they do best - overpay for slightly above average talent. They'll probably end up with 1 or 2 of those pitchers, but none on that list scream ace or high ceiling. They'll also be bad contracts. I dont trust Corbin (NL West pitcher transitioning to AL East) and the others are past their prime or injury prone.

I think they'll also end up with Machado and/or Harper...because they have the $$ to spend. I think we're learning that any team can buy their way into the playoffs, but to win a ring, you need to spend wisely as well.

Reaction Score
That's pretty pathetic.
When would you have preferred that I told you were wrong? As the Red Sox won each playoff series? Next time you’re wrong, I’ll be lot more considerate and let you know right away.

Reaction Score
When would you have preferred that I told you were wrong? As the Red Sox won each playoff series? Next time you’re wrong, I’ll be lot more considerate and let you know right away.

I had already admitted I was wrong, like almost a MONTH ago! And I don't need anybody on here to tell me I'm wrong, my girlfriend has got that covered!

Reaction Score
I had already admitted I was wrong, like almost a MONTH ago! And I don't need anybody on here to tell me I'm wrong, my girlfriend has got that covered!
Go Huskies!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom