Red Fox - Clingan, Karaban & Rosa - May 18th NIL Event | The Boneyard

Red Fox - Clingan, Karaban & Rosa - May 18th NIL Event

Reaction Score
Come join us for a great time @ Red Fox Middletown, and celebrate the NCAA MBB Championship with Alex Karaban and Donovan Clingan. Additionally, Victor Rosa will re-united with his HS teammate and represent the football team. A great chance to enjoy some informal quality time with the players. There will also be live music on the patio and a Jared Kotler/ Alex Karaban podcast. Of course, great Chef Fico Cecunjanin food. No cover charge.

IMG_0708.jpeg

Reaction Score
Excellent. I’ll be attending with my 10 year old.
Thank you for attending. Fox went from 1 NIL player to 3 NIL players for an event, I appreciate you supporting that effort to give the fans access to get to know the players on a personal level. To me, that’s what these events are all about. In order to give people access to players, the owner refuses to charge a cover charge.

Reaction Score
Thank you for attending. Fox went from 1 NIL player to 3 NIL players for an event, I appreciate you supporting that effort to give the fans access to get to know the players on a personal level. To me, that’s what these events are all about. In order to give people access to players, the owner refuses to charge a cover charge.

The fact that there is no cover makes it more welcoming and makes me want to give a bigger NIL donation.

Reaction Score
The fact that there is no cover makes it more welcoming and makes me want to give a bigger NIL donation.
I agree with the owner’s philosophy too of no cover. No one should be financially excluded from spending time with our team’s players. Hopefully, many will buy dinner meals and drinks. The dinners are great. The steaks are amazing. For those on a tighter budget, the menu in the bar area includes a variety of tasty affordable sandwiches with a side for $12-$18. Happy Hour in the bar area is 3pm to 6pm.
We want everyone to have a great time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Out of state, but sent some family there. What I’ve received:

1)Team is tremendous young men who are personable & make time to make everyone there feel special
2) Red Fox food is incredible & and the drinks are delicious
3) Red Fox staff are amazing
4) they can’t believe there’s no cover for what you get

They make sure I let them know whenever these events go on & have a wonderful time every single time. Haven’t been, but if you’re in the area it’s definitely worth a visit.

Reaction Score
Out of state, but sent some family there. What I’ve received:

1)Team is tremendous young men who are personable & make time to make everyone there feel special
2) Red Fox food is incredible & and the drinks are delicious
3) Red Fox staff are amazing
4) they can’t believe there’s no cover for what you get

They make sure I let them know whenever these events go on & have a wonderful time every single time. Haven’t been, but if you’re in the area it’s definitely worth a visit.
Wow - Thank you. I know everyone goes all out at Red Fox to make these events successful. I agree, the players have been amazing young men to work with: Andre, Donovan and now Alex and Victor. I am glad it has been a good fan experience for your family. The players and staff do work hard, as you say, to make everyone feel special.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Another Red Fox Glastonbury NIL event, is June 7th. The event is fortunate to have the proud support of Webster Private Bank. UConn alum John Driscoll is Sr Managing Director of that bank. Thank you John.
John is top notch!

Reaction Score
For donations, what methods do they accept: Venmo, cash, check and or credit card?

Reaction Score
I think I’m more excited about meeting Chief than the UConn boyz ;-p
Looking forward to meeting you and please connect with me and I will make sure your 10 year old has some special time with the players and some memorable photos as a result. The MBB family is one family: players, their families who will be there, coaches, fans and financial supporters. We are all one. That makes us special.

Reaction Score
Couple questions. The players come in and briefly intro and speak? Are there long waits, lines, to talk to the players? thinking of bringing my 13 year old grandson. Do they bring pics to sign or bring your own? Any merchandise to buy there? Just wondering, thanks.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Couple questions. The players come in and briefly intro and speak? Are there long waits, lines, to talk to the players? thinking of bringing my 13 year old grandson. Do they bring pics to sign or bring your own? Any merchandise to buy there? Just wondering, thanks.
Just my experience from a single player visit.

Eat and the players walk over to your table. Will sign anything. No merch for sale. Snap a few pics. On to the next table to mingle.

Reaction Score
The players circulate around to dinner tables, bar and patio areas. Not a line type set-up. It is informal conversation. People relax eat and chat and have a drink. Bring your own picture and they will sign or pose for a picture. But, the main focus is meet and greet not an autograph table with a long line.

My experience is kids have a fun time.

They won’t be selling merchandise. It is a player’s NIL event not a school event in which the school gets gets paid for use of its trademarks, logos and images.

Reaction Score
The players circulate around to dinner tables, bar and patio areas. Not a line type set-up. It is informal conversation. People relax eat and chat and have a drink. Bring your own picture and they will sign or pose for a picture. But, the main focus is meet and greet not an autograph table with a long line.

My experience is kids have a fun time.

They won’t be selling merchandise. It is a player’s NIL event not a school event in which the school gets gets paid for use of its trademarks, logos and images.
Great, thanks.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I had to cancel the last Clingan event due to my son getting his first Thursday travel basketball game of season scheduled. Excited I have the chance to make it up and see Karaban as well. Party of 4, see ya there Chief!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I had to cancel the last Clingan event due to my son getting his first Thursday travel basketball game of season scheduled. Excited I have the chance to make it up and see Karaban as well. Party of 4, see ya there Chief!
Look forward to seeing you. It should be a fun event and the food there is always good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom