recruits this weekend | The Boneyard

recruits this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
we have a couple interesting/important visits this weekend.
-the link is posted in the news feed from toms username-its dez blog.
-the last time a fl kid came up and brough a friend, we got a extra commit. we need to lock up lanier becuase he is a soft verbal, same with jhavon. if terry does visit, i like our chances. hes shoping for a reason.

-glad to see were giving smith a look at. he has good size and is underrated. i do still wonder why he hasn't got offers.

Reaction Score
With temps in the 60's tomorrow it can't hurt the chances with kids from Florida.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
direct link

we have a couple interesting/important visits this weekend.
-the link is posted in the news feed from toms username-its dez blog.
-the last time a fl kid came up and brough a friend, we got a extra commit. we need to lock up lanier becuase he is a soft verbal, same with jhavon. if terry does visit, i like our chances. hes shoping for a reason.

-glad to see were giving smith a look at. he has good size and is underrated. i do still wonder why he hasn't got offers.

Reaction Score
Hopefully we can lock up a commit from smith. From what I've seen from him is that he's very talented and an under the radar guy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
today can only help right?:)

any1 see them or was with them at all. what other kids were here? this win helps keep ruty out of new england recruits minds atleast.

Reaction Score
He was under the radar because he's from Canada. Cuse and some MAC schools offered but he waited too long with the cuse offer and they advised him to goto a prep school. He's 6'2 wr who runs a legit 4.40 electronic timed 40. We've had success with players from Canada so hopefully he comes to UConn and continues that trend.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i was told that his grades/sat's(not sure of the exact issue) are acceptable, but barely. so this extra prep year was to sure those up so better offers than cuse/mac schools came in. he visits iowa next week btw...he is heating up(maybe he got good news on grades/sat's at the end of the semester so schools are interested??? now is a good time for us to strike if we want another wr.

anyone know more about the clemson kid last week? di he like? etc

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
there is a lanier article up on tos. is he now a solid verbal? or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom