Recruits commiting...things have really changed... | The Boneyard

Recruits commiting...things have really changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even in the short time since Al Gore invented the internet. ;) .....Sitting around now waiting for instant twitter feeds to hear about Austin. I remember when Ben Gordon commited. I found it on some tiny North Jersey newspaper website and posted in on the 'Yard. 'Yarders weren't sure if it was real since it didn't come from Rivals, Hoopscoop or The Recruiting Beat.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Better yet, I'm sitting here relying on some 14-year old kid, whom I probably wouldn't even trust to rake my leaves, to post his tweets with the information. And even better, the kid tweets him like a fan-girl and still gets the announcement wrong by 180°!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
"Per Twitter" is the dumbest ducking thing a person could possibly write. Twitter is less accurate than the writing in a high school bathroom stall.

Unless you read something from a credible source, please don't post "Twitter says" as if that means something. Really annoyed by this Brandon Austin stuff.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
"Per Twitter" is the dumbest ducking thing a person could possibly write. Twitter is less accurate than the writing in a high school bathroom stall.

Unless you read something from a credible source, please don't post "Twitter says" as if that means something. Really annoyed by this Brandon Austin stuff.
"Per Twitter" is trending.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score

Great Picture. For Sox fans it's like the Varitek/A-Rod pic. I wonder if Sellers would sign that photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom