Recruits attending tonight’s game | The Boneyard

Recruits attending tonight’s game

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Kentucky has pivoted towards Sotto and not Cliff. This could open the door for us

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We need to talk care of business tonight. There is an excitement about the program that needs to continue to grow for us to get Cliff but we seem to have a real shot if UK is out. Bama sniffing around the edges also shows UK is most likely not going hard.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There is an excitement about the program that needs to continue to grow for us to get Cliff but we seem to have a real shot if UK is out.
We're a team on the come that plays team ball, that has to be attractive to a player.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Niceeee. Was hoping to see more 2021 names though, we have what at least 4 scholarships opening up that year.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
All the insiders say we're OUT and not to be fooled, I don't get why everyone is getting their hopes up lol

Reaction Score
All the insiders say we're OUT and not to be fooled, I don't get why everyone is getting their hopes up lol
Recruiting is fluid.

Sometimes when you're OUT, you end up getting back in. Which doesn't mean we weren't actually OUT, just that other things changed outside of us or the recruit's control which brought us back IN out of necessity.

But maybe we're still OUT. Who knows.

Reaction Score
Recruiting is fluid.
Cliff's recruitment is gas. Cuz it stinks.

This kid's top 8 isn't even a firm top 8. For all we know there are 5 other teams along with Alabama that are secretly still being considered. He went to a Rutgers game for goodness sake, and I think Rutgers has as good a chance to land him as Portland State.

I'm just gonna sit back with this recruitment and hope that in the end this wheel of fortune of a recruitment lands on the good guys.

Reaction Score
1. Could we leave the young man alone? If he doesn't want to really worry about where he's going until after his season, that's his right.

2. I wouldn't read too much into his coming to the game. It's obviously not a bad thing, but it might mean no more than we offered him tickets to a doubleheader at the Garden and he wanted to go.

Reaction Score
1. Could we leave the young man alone? If he doesn't want to really worry about where he's going until after his season, that's his right.

2. I wouldn't read too much into his coming to the game. It's obviously not a bad thing, but it might mean no more than we offered him tickets to a doubleheader at the Garden and he wanted to go.

Right...we sometimes forget that not everything is a signal to be interpreted. Agree with BizLawyer...he's a teenager being invited to a fun/exciting CBB double header at the Garden. He likely agrees to go whether he is considering UConn or not.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Strange that we’re not more involved with 2021 prospects at this point. The northeast is a little lighter on talent that class but there are kids we could be after, Trey Patterson for example would be an ideal Polley replacement and his recruitment is wide open.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
lotsa 'cliffs' popping up 'round here lately. hmmm... signed, your friendly neighborhood 'International Order of Cliffs' union rep, local #4 chips. heck, we even have our own protein bar.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We need to talk care of business tonight. There is an excitement about the program that needs to continue to grow for us to get Cliff but we seem to have a real shot if UK is out. Bama sniffing around the edges also shows UK is most likely not going hard.

Bama led by a junkyard dog recruiter now tho in Nate Oats

Reaction Score
Strange that we’re not more involved with 2021 prospects at this point. The northeast is a little lighter on talent that class but there are kids we could be after, Trey Patterson for example would be an ideal Polley replacement and his recruitment is wide open.

yeah idk why we havent heard much about 2021....should be taking advantage of getting 2020 squared away in november, especially when there's at least 3 spots to fill in 2021 and possibly up to 6

is cliff the only recruit going to the game tonight??

trey patterson is also getting recruited by Indy, hope he's not sitting behind their bench

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom