Recruits at game? | The Boneyard

Recruits at game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
May not be considered a recruit, since she signed a LOI. De'Janae Boykin and her family were at the game sitting behind the UConn bench.

Reaction Score
If recruits could not make it to the game, I am sure they were watching or in some cases, playing. Okay ladies this was another prime example as to why four years in Storrs just might be for you!

Reaction Score
Hopefully the recruits who decided not to consider UCONN after Geno benched Stewie and Tuck (according to one BYer) will reconsider that maybe he does in fact know what will make players better.
To be honest I'm not sure that helped or hurt, really. Geno even said it was a dumb mistake on his part to bench them. Did Stewie and Tuck do anything last night that they had never done? No. One way or another I knew they would be ready for last night's game. If there's one thing we know about Stewie, she rises to the occasion.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
To be honest I'm not sure that helped or hurt, really. Geno even said it was a dumb mistake on his part to bench them. Did Stewie and Tuck do anything last night that they had never done? No. One way or another I knew they would be ready for last night's game. If there's one thing we know about Stewie, she rises to the occasion.
Well I don't think the benching was for S. Carolina game. It was for Tulane and Houston and Memphis.

Reaction Score
But he said it was because he is Italian, so it wasn't really his fault

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
When did he say that Hoops- I didn't see that quote or clip. Post gm press conference last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom