Recruits at First Night | The Boneyard

Recruits at First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know if any recruits are coming to First Night? Saw in the DHam Amors article its the 16th wondering if any of our targets will be there

Reaction Score
Haven't seen this yet, but the information should be coming in soon. I would presume that a large contingency from Mass Rivals will attend - hopefully Mamadou brings Hamidou with him as well. I would think all of our 3 commits would attend, if they are able to.

Reaction Score
Please add to this thread if you see anything else.

Mamadou Diarra, UConn's first Class of 2016 commit, will be at Friday's First Night festivities -- and he'll bring some of his good friends along with him.

Diarra's entire Putnam Science Academy team will be there, and that includes Hamidou Diallo, the highly sought-after shooting guard who holds an offer from the Huskies. It also includes a pair of top-notch Class of 2018 talents: Eric Ayala, a 6-foot-4 point guard from Delaware who has been offered by St. John's, Penn State and South Carolina, among others, and 7-2 Nigerian center Manny Umoffia.

http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2015/10/mamadou-diarra-uconns-first-class-of.html

Reaction Score
If the entire PSA team will be there, then so will Chuba Ohams, a player UConn has shown interest in. Not sure if we'll go after him if we get Vance on Friday, though.

Reaction Score
I didn't see a forum posted for this topic yet. The two confirmed teams that I have seen are:

PSA
Rivals

A couple important names from those teams:

Mamadou Diarra
Hamidou Diallo
Makai Ashton-Langford

I am sure there are other names, but I think it is great Ollie is focusing on bringing in teams and really creating a unique culture.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen this yet, but the information should be coming in soon. I would presume that a large contingency from Mass Rivals will attend - hopefully Mamadou brings Hamidou with him as well. I would think all of our 3 commits would attend, if they are able to.
Hamidou will be there with the whole PSA team, Alterique can't make it.

Reaction Score
Sorry, there were three separate threads talking about this, so I merged them together.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing you're going to be there, even a little iphone video would be greatly appreciated.
Actually I won't - wish I could be there tonight. But I think there will be plenty of videos on twitter that will probably be posted here. And the video production staff has really upped their game the last couple of years, so something from them will probably be coming out by the end of the weekend.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the update. What do you think of your chances with Keita? Seems like a Temple lean right now.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Thanks for the update. What do you think of your chances with Keita? Seems like a Temple lean right now.

We never offered him - he trimmed his list about a month ago.

Reaction Score
I didn't see a forum posted for this topic yet. The two confirmed teams that I have seen are:

PSA
Rivals

A couple important names from those teams:

Mamadou Diarra
Hamidou Diallo
Makai Ashton-Langford

I am sure there are other names, but I think it is great Ollie is focusing on bringing in teams and really creating a unique culture.

Good to hear I was hoping Makai Ashton-Langford would make an appearance....sounds like our top two backcourt targets from 2017 (unless HD reclasses) will be in the house....

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I have the general sense that Providence is struggling to recruit this year, so I took a gander at the ESPN rankings.

Freaking Amaker has two top-100 recruits coming into Harvard.

That is impressive.

Reaction Score
Good to hear I was hoping Makai Ashton-Langford would make an appearance....sounds like our top two backcourt targets from 2017 (unless HD reclasses) will be in the house....

He has a younger brother coming too, Dermarr, who is 2019 and really good

Others: Wabissa Bede, Aaron Wheeler, Jarrod Simmons, Greg Kuakumensah & David Duke

2018: AJ Reeves, David Mitchell, Jovan Jones, Yanniel Balbuena, Akok Akok, Colin Bradanese, Jimmy Yfantopoulos

Some of the names are wild, a couple sound like double entendres or puns, some are suggestive, some are kooky, some are impressive, one is unfortunate.

Reaction Score
Screenshot_2015-10-16-22-14-22.png

Reaction Score

Others: Wabissa Bede, Aaron Wheeler, Jarrod Simmons, Greg Kuakumensah & David Duke

2018: AJ Reeves, David Mitchell, Jovan Jones, Yanniel Balbuena, Akok Akok, Colin Bradanese, Jimmy Yfantopoulos

Some of the names are wild, a couple sound like double entendres or puns, some are suggestive, some are kooky, some are impressive, one is unfortunate.
Such an awful name I can barely say it...Duke

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score

So David was born in 2000 or 2001. Seriously, what the hell were his parents thinking?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom